- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 23 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News With 24 Romeo helicopters by 2023, more power to be added to Indian Navy
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Stay At Record Highs On June 23: Check Rates
- Sports Czech Republic 0-1 England: Sterling wins Euro 2020 Group D for Three Lions
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Bajaj Group has announced that they will be making a donation of Rs 100 Crore towards medical aids in the country, to fight against the spread of the deadly covid-19 virus. The company announced a relief fund on Thursday, which will be used to support all the necessary healthcare infrastructure in India.
The Rs 100 crore relief fund from Bajaj, will be used by both government and certain private-sector hospitals to upgrade their equipment. This includes improved ICUs, medical personnel protection, additional ventilators and other testing units as well.
Bajaj also released a statement, stating, "In Pune, the company will support upgradation of key healthcare infrastructure required to tackle Covid-19. Bajaj is working with the Government and our network of over 200+ NGO partners, we will ensure these resources reach those who need it the most."
Additionally, Bajaj Group also stated that the relief fund will be used for different purposes as well. This includes providing food and shelter and offering rural car and livelihood aid as well. The company is said to be working with multiple organisations to extend immediate support to the daily wage workers, homeless and street children. Bajaj will also support initiatives to provide shelter and basic sanitation and healthcare as well.
The company will also be providing aids and funds to rural areas. This includes a direct survival grant, followed by a livelihood intervention through a revolving fund model. Bajaj will also work with authorities and partners to help create more awareness on the Covid-19 in rural areas, while also improving their healthcare facilities as well.
Bajaj Auto, which is part of the larger Bajaj Group is the second auto industry to announce a cash donation towards the fight of the Covid-19 virus. MG Motors recently announced a Rs 2 crore donation as well. Most major automotive brands have also announced their support to fight the virus in different ways. Many companies have also started producing ventilators to be supplied to government hospitals and health institutions as well - read more on it here.
Thoughts On Bajaj Group Donating A Massive Relief Fund To Fight The Covid-19 Virus
It is good to see that many automotive manufacturers are coming together and offering their support to the government and other health institutions to fight the deadly virus which has put the entire country under lockdown.