- 1 hr ago TVS Radeon BS6 Specs Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features Fuel Injection
- 2 hrs ago Aprilia SXR Scooters India Launch Delayed: Pushed To September Due To COVID-19 Outbreak
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai ‘Click to Buy’ Online Purchasing Service Launched Across India
- Movies KRK Showers His Love On 'Babe' Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Fans Root For Them As #Kamleena
- Sports Chinese football clubs to cut salaries over coronavirus
- News As COVID-19 interrupts blood donation, govt issues guidelines for safe blood collection
- Technology Vodafone Partners With Google To Help 2G Users Amid Lockdown
- Education Explore CBSE Class 11 Applied Mathematics Subject
- Lifestyle List Of Health Tests Every Woman Should Take
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
A Bajaj Dominar has been modified by Pune based Autologue Design, and features the custom builder's Dominar Xplorer kit that makes the motorcycle look like an adventure tourer.
*Image courtesy: Autologue Design
The modified Bajaj Dominar features a Dominar specific kit built by Autologue Design. The front end of the motorcycle features a custom built fairing, and a tall wind screen.
The front of the motorcycle looks fairly proportionate, and also features a beak fender. The handlebar appears to be re-positioned and features risers - something that will better handling.
The luggage rack at the tail is practical add on, as seen on most adventure styled motorcycles. The modified Bajaj Dominar features a dual tone colour scheme. The white parts however, are decals.
No changes have been made to the engine, and the modified motorcycle features a 373cc liquid-cooled DOHC single-cylinder engine that produces 39 brake horsepower and 35Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The Bajaj Dominar is currently priced at Rs 1.91 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.
In Bajaj related news, the company officially partnered with Triumph motorcycles last month, and the partnership is working towards developing a new 200cc motorcycle.
The new partnership will see Bajaj and Triumph design, engineer, and manufacture a new range of mid capacity motorcycles for the Indian market. To read more about the alliance, click here.
The Dominar Xplorer Kit is essentially a bolt on kit to transform the Dominar to its touring incarnation. The Kit costs Rs 17,280, and can be ordered via Autologue Design's website.
Autologue Design currently produces bolt on kits for the KTM Duke and RC models, the Royal Enfield Continental GT, The Bajaj Avenger, the Hero Impulse, the Suzuki Gixxer, and the Bajaj Dominar. The company also produces accessories for Yamaha motorcycles in addition to the above.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Dominar Xplorer Kit Built By Autologue Design
We think the kit definitely gives the Dominar an adventure look to it, but we're unsure of the performance of the motorcycle. While the Dominar and the Duke 390 share the same 373cc engine, the Dominar's curb weight stands at 184 kilograms - 21 kilograms over the weight of the Duke.
While adding a body kit makes motorcycles look different, on will lose out some on performance just because of the weight, at least on a Dominar.