- 3 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 9 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 12 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Bajaj CT BS6 and Platina BS6 range of motorcycles launched in India starting at Rs 40,794, and Rs 47,264, ex-showroom Delhi, respectively. The motorcycles mark the beginning of Bajaj's BS6 compliant models in the Indian markets.
Mr Sarang Kanade, the President at Bajaj Auto said, "The introduction of these models begins the transition of our product range to BS6 norms. Bajaj Auto has scaled up their line-up of BS6 compliant vehicles and will make BS6 bikes available in the other models too in the next few weeks."
"With the CT and Platina, our world class R&D team has enhanced the capabilities of our offerings while ensuring that we meet the stringent BS6 norms, so that consumer gets excellent value for their money," he added.
Both the CT and BS6 range of motorcycles feature an electronic fuel-injection systems that have been researched, designed, and developed at the company's state-of-art Research & Development facility.
The unique fuel-injection system allows for better fuel efficiency for the both the CT and Platina BS6 range of motorcycles, and helps the engine run smooth as well.
Bajaj Auto says that the new electronic fuel-injection system developed in-house is an easy system to maintain, ensuring that the transition to the newer technology is fairly seamless.
The all-new Bajaj CT BS6 range of motorcycles are available with two engine options - a 100cc engine, and an 110cc engine. The new CT110 also features LED DRLs and a new 'kadak' feature Bajaj calls a bash plate.
The CT BS6 range of motorcycles are priced starting at Rs 40,794 (ex-showroom, Delhi), making it the cheapest BS6 commuter motorcycles in the country.
The all new Bajaj Platina BS6 models also arrive with two engine option - the Platina 100, and the Platina 110 H-GEAR. The Platina range of motorcycles are priced between Rs 47,264 and Rs 54,797 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Thoughts About The Bajaj CT BS6 And Bajaj Platina BS6 Range Of Motorcycles Launched In India
The launch of the Bajaj CT and Platina BS6 models marks the entry of Bajaj into the BS6 markets. The company has price the motorcycles a minimum premium, and has still manage to offer the cheapest BS6 commuter motorcycle in the country. Kudos to the team!