- 12 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 13 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- Technology Nothing 'Ear 1' TWS Earbuds Launch Delayed Till Late Summer
- Finance MoRTH: Validity of DL, RC & Permits Extended Till September 30, 2021
- News Computer glitch hits Hubble Telescope: NASA says work continues to restore it
- Movies Happy Birthday Kajal Aggarwal: 5 Songs Featuring The Diva That You Must Have In Your Playlist!
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Bajaj Auto has launched a new version of its CT100 commuter motorcycle in the Indian market, called the 'Kadak'. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak motorcycle is offered with a price tag of Rs 46,432, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 'Kadak' version of the CT100 commuter motorcycle now comes with a host of features and equipment, which makes it an attractive offering in the segment.
Talking about all the updates, the new Bajaj CT100 Kadak now comes with eight new features. These include cross-tube handlebar for better stability, rubber tank pads for added rider comfort, enlarged grab rails for pillions, flexible and clear lens for the indicators, extended mirror boot, front fork suspension bellows, thicker and flatter seat for added comfort and a fuel-level indicator.
Apart from the added features, the Bajaj CT100 Kadak now also comes with three new colour options. These include Glossy Ebony Black with Blue Decals, Matte Olive Green with Yellow Decals, and Gloss Flame Red with Bright Red Decals. These new colours and the updated body graphics give the commuter motorcycle a more stylish look.
Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said,
"The brand CT has always delivered on its Kadak proposition with its strong build, robust engine, high reliability and great mileage making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our CT range has sold over 68 Lakh motorcycles since inception."
"The upgraded features in the new CT100 KS will definitely attract customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that is feature-rich, fuel-efficient, and provides the best value for money in its segment."
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the motorcycle remains otherwise unchanged. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak continues to be powered by the same 102cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 7.5bhp at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj CT100 Kadak Version
The new ‘Kadak' version of the Bajaj CT100 motorcycle has been introduced to attract more customers during the ongoing festive season in the country. The new Kadak version of the Bajaj CT100 continues to rival the same competitors in the segment, including the Hero Splendor, Hero HF Deluxe and the TVS Radeon.