- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Bajaj Auto has launched a new version of its CT100 commuter motorcycle in the Indian market, called the 'Kadak'. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak motorcycle is offered with a price tag of Rs 46,432, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 'Kadak' version of the CT100 commuter motorcycle now comes with a host of features and equipment, which makes it an attractive offering in the segment.
Talking about all the updates, the new Bajaj CT100 Kadak now comes with eight new features. These include cross-tube handlebar for better stability, rubber tank pads for added rider comfort, enlarged grab rails for pillions, flexible and clear lens for the indicators, extended mirror boot, front fork suspension bellows, thicker and flatter seat for added comfort and a fuel-level indicator.
Apart from the added features, the Bajaj CT100 Kadak now also comes with three new colour options. These include Glossy Ebony Black with Blue Decals, Matte Olive Green with Yellow Decals, and Gloss Flame Red with Bright Red Decals. These new colours and the updated body graphics give the commuter motorcycle a more stylish look.
Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said,
"The brand CT has always delivered on its Kadak proposition with its strong build, robust engine, high reliability and great mileage making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our CT range has sold over 68 Lakh motorcycles since inception."
"The upgraded features in the new CT100 KS will definitely attract customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that is feature-rich, fuel-efficient, and provides the best value for money in its segment."
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the motorcycle remains otherwise unchanged. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak continues to be powered by the same 102cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 7.5bhp at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj CT100 Kadak Version
The new ‘Kadak' version of the Bajaj CT100 motorcycle has been introduced to attract more customers during the ongoing festive season in the country. The new Kadak version of the Bajaj CT100 continues to rival the same competitors in the segment, including the Hero Splendor, Hero HF Deluxe and the TVS Radeon.