- 1 hr ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 17 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Technology How To Activate International Roaming Services On Vi Prepaid And Postpaid Packs
- Movies Mrunal Thakur Recalls Being Told She Can't Make It In Bollywood; 'They Said You Are Only Good For Television'
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- News Madhya Pradesh: President arrives in Jabalpur as part of two-day visit
- Sports Federer excited ahead of ATP return in Doha
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Bajaj Auto has launched a new version of its CT100 commuter motorcycle in the Indian market, called the 'Kadak'. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak motorcycle is offered with a price tag of Rs 46,432, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 'Kadak' version of the CT100 commuter motorcycle now comes with a host of features and equipment, which makes it an attractive offering in the segment.
Talking about all the updates, the new Bajaj CT100 Kadak now comes with eight new features. These include cross-tube handlebar for better stability, rubber tank pads for added rider comfort, enlarged grab rails for pillions, flexible and clear lens for the indicators, extended mirror boot, front fork suspension bellows, thicker and flatter seat for added comfort and a fuel-level indicator.
Apart from the added features, the Bajaj CT100 Kadak now also comes with three new colour options. These include Glossy Ebony Black with Blue Decals, Matte Olive Green with Yellow Decals, and Gloss Flame Red with Bright Red Decals. These new colours and the updated body graphics give the commuter motorcycle a more stylish look.
Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said,
"The brand CT has always delivered on its Kadak proposition with its strong build, robust engine, high reliability and great mileage making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our CT range has sold over 68 Lakh motorcycles since inception."
"The upgraded features in the new CT100 KS will definitely attract customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that is feature-rich, fuel-efficient, and provides the best value for money in its segment."
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the motorcycle remains otherwise unchanged. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak continues to be powered by the same 102cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 7.5bhp at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj CT100 Kadak Version
The new ‘Kadak' version of the Bajaj CT100 motorcycle has been introduced to attract more customers during the ongoing festive season in the country. The new Kadak version of the Bajaj CT100 continues to rival the same competitors in the segment, including the Hero Splendor, Hero HF Deluxe and the TVS Radeon.