- 28 min ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- Movies Director Amol Gupte On Saina Getting Trolled For Alleged Poster Goof-Up: Quick Reacting, Impatient World
- News Mathura court issues warrant to produce two terror accused PFI activists before it from Lucknow jail
- Finance 4 Special FD Schemes For Senior Citizens Which They Can Opt Before 31st March 2021
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah wedding: South actress or sports presenter; who is going to be 'Jassi Ki Dulhaniya'?
- Education TANCET Admit Card 2021: Anna University To Release Admit Card Today
- Technology Motorola Moto G10, Moto G30 India Launch Officially Teased
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Raises Temperature In Delhi As She Steps Out In A Light Yellow Saree For Panghat Song Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Bajaj Auto launched their first electric scooter, the Bajaj Chetak in the Indian market in mid-January 2020. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is currently available only in Pune and Bangalore, with a starting price of Rs 1.15 lakh, ex-showroom.
With deliveries for the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter having begun, the company has delivered Bangalore's first Chetak electric. The city's first Bajaj Chetak electric scooter was delivered to its new owners at Bangalore's KTM showroom at Mekhri circle.
As seen from the exclusive images, the proud owners of the new Bajaj Chetak electric scooter opted for the top-spec ‘Premium' variant in a choice of Black and Blue paint schemes. The electric scooter is offered in two variants: Urbane and Premium. Both models, however, receive the same specifications, with minor cosmetic changes between them.
Bajaj is the first mainstream two-wheeler manufacturer in the Indian market to introduce a pure-electric offering in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Chetak electric rivals the likes of the Ather 450X and the TVS iQube electric in the segment.
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is powered by a 4kW electric motor paired with a 3kWh lithium-ion battery producing 16Nm of peak torque. The electric scooter offers two riding modes: Eco and Sport, with the Eco mode offering a range of 95km and the Sport mode offering 85km on a single charge.
Bajaj also claims that the Chetak electric scooter offers a top speed of 70km/h. Batteries on the Chetak electric takes about five hours for a complete charge, while a single hour can charge the scooter up to 25%.
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter offers a simple, clean and a slightly retro design, reminiscent of the original Chetak of the past. Bajaj has also neatly combined the retro design with modern features and equipment, including connected technology as well.
The electric scooter is also offered in a range of colour options. This includes Indigo Metallic, Brooklyn Black, Velutto Rosso, Cyber White, Citrus Rush and Hazelnut.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Delivered In Bangalore
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is the first EV offering from the Pune-based two-wheeler manufacturer. The electric scooter neatly combines retro-design with modern features, which appeals to a wider range of customers.