- 4 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 10 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 12 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Bajaj Auto introduced the Chetak electric scooter in the Indian market recently. The new Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is offered in two variants: Urbane & Premium and is offered with a starting price of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom.
At the time of launch, Bajaj confirmed that the electric scooter will be available initially in just two cities: Pune and Bangalore. Bookings for the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is now open in both cities for an amount of Rs 1,999, with deliveries scheduled in February.
Ahead of the start of deliveries, Autocar India has revealed the locations of the dealerships where the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available. The scooter will be sold at select KTM outlets in both Bangalore and Pune. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available in five dealerships in Pune and thirteen KTM outlets in Bangalore.
Starting with Pune, the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available in KTM dealerships in Wakdewadi, Kharadi, Chakan, FC Road and Bund Garden.
In Bangalore, the Chetak electric scooter will be available in KTM dealerships located in Indiranagar, HRBR Layout, Marathahalli, Electronic City, Whitefield, Yelahanka, Mekhri Circle, BTM Layout, Banashankari, Lanford Road, Bannerghatta, Chandra Layout and Rajajinagar.
To reiterate, the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will come powered by a 3kWh lithium-ion-battery pack with IP-67 certification, paired to a 4kW electric motor. It produces 16Nm of peak torque and offers a maximum range of 95km.
The electric scooter also comes with both standard and fast-charging technology. Bajaj claims that using fast-charging, the Chetak electric scooter can offer a range of 25km with just a single hour of charging.
Bajaj also offers the electric scooter with a range of colour options. The base-spec model comes with two paint schemes: Citrus Rush and Cyber White. The top-spec ‘Premium' variant offers a choice of five different paint schemes: Hazelnut, Citrus Rush, Velutto Rosso, Indigo Metallic and Brooklyn Black.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Dealership Locations
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is the first all-electric offering from the brand in the Indian market. The electric scooter also brings back the ‘Chetak' nameplate after 14 years in India. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter rivals the likes of the Ather 450 and the Okinawa Praise range.