- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Denies Rumor Of Selling Passenger Vehicle Business
- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq TSI India Launch Delayed: Will Arrive In 2021
- 5 hrs ago Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
- Finance RBI Allows One-Time Restructuring Of Loans: Here's What It Means For Borrowers
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Odisha FC rope in Rogerio Ramos as goalkeeping coach for new season
- News High tide of over 14 ft likely to hit Mumbai today at 1.50 pm
- Movies Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Actor Sameer Sharma Allegedly Passed Away By Suicide
- Technology OnePlus Nord Gets Oxygen OS Update; New Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle Made In Heaven And Raat Akeli Hai Actress Shivani Raghuvanshi’s Distinctive Fashion Game Decoded
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Bajaj Auto introduced the Chetak electric scooter in the Indian market recently. The new Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is offered in two variants: Urbane & Premium and is offered with a starting price of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom.
At the time of launch, Bajaj confirmed that the electric scooter will be available initially in just two cities: Pune and Bangalore. Bookings for the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is now open in both cities for an amount of Rs 1,999, with deliveries scheduled in February.
Ahead of the start of deliveries, Autocar India has revealed the locations of the dealerships where the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available. The scooter will be sold at select KTM outlets in both Bangalore and Pune. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available in five dealerships in Pune and thirteen KTM outlets in Bangalore.
Starting with Pune, the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available in KTM dealerships in Wakdewadi, Kharadi, Chakan, FC Road and Bund Garden.
In Bangalore, the Chetak electric scooter will be available in KTM dealerships located in Indiranagar, HRBR Layout, Marathahalli, Electronic City, Whitefield, Yelahanka, Mekhri Circle, BTM Layout, Banashankari, Lanford Road, Bannerghatta, Chandra Layout and Rajajinagar.
To reiterate, the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will come powered by a 3kWh lithium-ion-battery pack with IP-67 certification, paired to a 4kW electric motor. It produces 16Nm of peak torque and offers a maximum range of 95km.
The electric scooter also comes with both standard and fast-charging technology. Bajaj claims that using fast-charging, the Chetak electric scooter can offer a range of 25km with just a single hour of charging.
Bajaj also offers the electric scooter with a range of colour options. The base-spec model comes with two paint schemes: Citrus Rush and Cyber White. The top-spec ‘Premium' variant offers a choice of five different paint schemes: Hazelnut, Citrus Rush, Velutto Rosso, Indigo Metallic and Brooklyn Black.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Dealership Locations
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is the first all-electric offering from the brand in the Indian market. The electric scooter also brings back the ‘Chetak' nameplate after 14 years in India. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter rivals the likes of the Ather 450 and the Okinawa Praise range.