- 3 min ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 13 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India Due To Rising In Covid-19 Cases
- News MSCE scholarship test for Classes 5 and 8 in Maharashtra postponed again
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Movies Anita Kanwal Says Replacement Of Artists In COVID-19 Times Could Be Stopped If All The Stars Come Together
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Finance PNB Shares Fall 4% As Bank Fixes QIP Price
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For May 11 Offers Upgrade To Paloma Character
- Sports Injured Wizards All-Star Beal to miss at least two games
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bajaj Auto has released its sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered 3.85 lakh units of two-wheeler sales last month, which is a 12 per cent growth compared to November 2019 when they registered a slightly lower 3.43 lakh sales.
Total two-wheeler sales (domestic + export) of Bajaj Auto stood at 3,84,993 units. Of this, 1,88,196 units are from domestic sales, while the remaining 1,96,797 units are from exports. While domestic two-wheeler sales have registered a 7 per cent growth, exports have grown by 18 per cent, in terms of yearly sales.
During the same period, commercial vehicle sales from Bajaj Auto declined by a massive 38 per cent. Commercial vehicle sales of Bajaj which had registered 59,777 units in November 2019, managed to record just 37,247 units in the previous month. Domestic sales of commercial vehicles witnessed the highest drop, falling by a massive 66 per cent compared to last year.
Talking about the total sales registered by Bajaj in November 2020 (TW + CV), the company registered 422,240 units of sales last month. This is a marginal increase of 5% compared to the company's sales in November 2019 when they recorded 403,224 units of sales.
Moving on to the Bajaj's year-to-date sales figures (April - November 2020), the company registered a 21 per cent decline in two-wheeler and 56 per cent decline in commercial vehicles sales.
Bajaj registered 2,212,617 units of sales between April - November 2020, of which 1,193,002 came from the domestic market and the remaining 1,026,675 units were exported during the same period.
Similarly, in terms of commercial vehicle sales, Bajaj registered 211,041 units in its YTD sales. Out of this, Bajaj sold 51,940 units of commercial vehicles in the domestic market, with the remaining being exported.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Auto Sales Report For November 2020
Bajaj bike sales report for November 2020 showcases the brand having recovered and improved from its sales of 2019. The festive season, pent-up requirement and the rising demand for personal mobility have been the key factors of the positive growth in November.