- 50 min ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- Movies Varun Dhawan To Start Shooting For Raj Mehta's Romantic Comedy
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Essential Oils For Relieving Headaches And Migraine
- News JIMEX 2020: Naval exercise between Japan, India concludes in North Arabian Sea
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO: Retail Portion Subscribed Fully On Day 1
- Sports Coronavirus: Bangladesh's tour of Sri Lanka put off once again
- Technology Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini To Reach Distributors On October 5 Ahead Of Launch
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Bajaj Auto has announced the restart of sales and service operations across all dealerships in India. The operations resumed from the 4th of May 2020 across all dealerships situated in the green zones, as per the government's regulations.
Bajaj announced that they have taken all the necessary permission from the local authorities and have followed the guidelines set by both the state and central governments, before resuming operations. These dealers have also been trained to strictly adhere to the protocols, ensuring both employee and customer safety at all times.
Bajaj Auto has also stated that all dealerships have been thoroughly sanitised before reopening for business. The employees at dealerships have been trained in social distancing protocols.
The company has also mandated thermal screening at the entrance for both staff and customers, entering the dealerships. Employees' health will also be regularly monitored to ensure a safe working environment at both dealerships and service centres.
Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd said,
"India is gearing up for the new normal post the COVID19 pandemic and so are we at Bajaj Auto. The opening of workshops and dealerships is another step towards making a fresh start. To ensure safety, speed and efficiency with minimal contact, a new workflow process has been put in place for both Sales & Service."
He further added, "We had earlier announced the extension of free services and warranty for customers. We have now also prioritised commencement of workshops to ensure that the vehicle service requirements of all our existing customers are met. Our engineers and workshops are now geared up to ensure that all service requests are met at the earliest to provide a hassle-free commute to our customers."
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto Restarting Sales & Service Operations Across India
Bajaj has joined the list of companies such as Hero MotoCorp, Honda Two-Wheeler India and Jawa Motorcycles to have resumed sales operations in India. The operations can, however, begin only in green zones as the country is still under lockdown for an extended period. The restart of operations by Bajaj Auto and other vehicle manufacturers in India will help India inch back to normalcy in terms of its economy.