- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Finance Pre-Budget 2021 Survey Reveals India Inc Is Optimistic
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Sports SAI takes steps to ensure no drop in intensity of athletes returning to training
- News US talk show host Larry King dies weeks after testing Covid positive
- Lifestyle Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Pune based auto manufacturer, Bajaj Auto Limited has announced it has registered a 33 percent decline in sales for the month of July 2020. The brand registered a total of 2,55,832 units in sales as compared to the 3,81,530 units registered in sales during July 2019.
Bajaj's domestic sales stand at 1,58,976 units registered for the month of July 2020 as compared to the 2,05,470 units the brand registered in sales during the same period last year - translating to a 23 percent decline in sales.
The brands two-wheeler and commercial export numbers stand at 96,856 units in sales as compared to the 1,76,060 units registered during July 2019 - essentially a 45 percent decline in numbers.
Bajaj Auto said that its motorcycles sales numbers stand at 2,38,556 units, a 26 percent decline when compared to the 3,22,210 units registered in sales during the same period last year.
The brand's domestic sales for motorcycles stand at 1,52,474 units for the month of July 2020 - an 11 percent decline compared to the 1,70,978 units registered in sales last month.
The brand registered 17,276 units in sales for commercial vehicles during the month of July 2020, translating to a 71 percent decline as compared to the 59,320 units registered in sales during the same period last year.
The brand registered 6,502 units in sales of commercial vehicles in domestic markets for the month of July 2020, as compared to the 34,492 units it registered in sales during July 2019.
In Bajaj Auto related news, the brand announced earlier that it was going to concentrate on its exports markets as it has been witnessing domestic markets under-perform. The brand feels that sales from exports of vehicles will help offset losses incurred during the lockdown period because of the Covid-19 pandemic. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto's 33 Percent Decline In Sales For July 2020
One can expect sales to increase going forward, considering that most people want their own modes of transport and are choosing not to use public modes of transport or shared mobility. We think sales for the month of August will better sales for the month of July.