- 6 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
India's leading two and three-wheeler manufacturer, Bajaj Auto has announced that its sales figures for the month of June 2020 has declined by 31 percent. The brand sold 2,78,097 units during the month as compared to the 4,04,624 units it sold during the same period in 2019.
The company witnessed domestic sales of 1,51,189 units for the month of June this year, as compared to the 2,29,225 units it sold during the same month last year - translating to a decline of 34 percent.
Bajaj registered 2,55,122 units in total sales of two-wheelers during June 2020, as compared to the 3,51,291 units sold during the June of last year - translating to a 27 percent decline in sales.
Meanwhile the company registered 1,46,695 units in sales of two-wheelers in domestic markets - a decline of 26 percent when compared to the 1,99,340 units sold during the same period last year.
The brand also registered 22,975 units in sales for commercial vehicles during June 2020, as compared to the 53,333 units registered in sales during June 2019 - translating to a 57 percent decline in sales.
Bajaj's domestic commercial vehicles sales figures for June 2020 stand at 4,494 units, as compared to the 29,885 units sold during June 2019. The brand exported a total of 1,26,908 units during June 2019, translating to a 28 percent decline when compared to the 1,75,399 units exported during June 2019.
Bajaj Auto's Year-To-Date sales (April, May, and June 2020) stand at 4,43,103 units, as compared to the 12,47,174 units sold during the same period during the last financial year - translating to a decline of 64 percent.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto's Sales Figures For June 2020
This first quarter of the current financial year has been plagued by the Covid-19 situation, and we think no manufacturer expected to post positive results. Having said that, brands are still selling products, and we expect sales figures to increase over the next quarter because of the want to maintain social distancing by means of owning a personal vehicle.