- 16 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Amazon Gaming Days Sale: Up To 50% Discounts On Gaming Gadgets
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Pune based auto manufacturer, Bajaj Auto, has announced a further extension for warranty and free service periods bearing in mind the Covid-19 crisis, the lockdown that followed, and the extension on the lockdown that was eventually announced.
Bajaj two-wheeler owners who have warranty and free service periods that expire between 20 March and 31 May will now get an extension of services until 31 July. The company had previously announced an extension until the end of this month.
The brand also recently announced a resumption of sales and service operations across all its dealerships in the country. The company resumed operations across green zones, and in accordance with the Government's rules and regulations.
The company has had all its dealerships sanitised before resuming operations and has also issued a set of protocols for operations. These protocols include a mandatory thermal screening at all entrances for both staff and customers.
The brand has also opened alternate servicing bays at all its currently operational workshops and has ensured that each technician has a complete set of tools thereby maintaining social distancing within its service premises. Bajaj will also enforce staggered breaks to ensure the best possible hygiene and social distancing.
In related news, the company will launch it's Discover and V BS6 compliant models soon. The brand was unable to upgrade the motorcycles because of the Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown that followed. In fact, Bajaj had even unlisted the bikes from their website. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto Further Extending Warranty And Free Service Periods Until 31 July
The extension must definitely come as a big relief for customers who haven't been able to take full advantage of the original warranty and free service periods, and the first round of extensions that were announced.
The country is now at the beginning of easing restrictions, and with the opening of select dealerships and service stations, two-wheeler owners can finally avail warranty and free services that have been due for a couple of months.
We're sure a lot of owners will avail these services considering their scooter and motorcycles have most likely been standing idle since the lockdown was announced.