- 5 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 6 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 22 hrs ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 22 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News Lockdown may not end on May 31; need time to resume flights: Uddhav Thackeray
- Sports Former and current Mohun Bagan stars sympathise with Amphan-hit Kolkata
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Second Poster; Says The Film Would Have Released For This Eid!
- Technology UPI Scams: These Are Some Common Ways Hackers Choose To Make Money
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Pune based auto manufacturer, Bajaj Auto, has announced a further extension for warranty and free service periods bearing in mind the Covid-19 crisis, the lockdown that followed, and the extension on the lockdown that was eventually announced.
Bajaj two-wheeler owners who have warranty and free service periods that expire between 20 March and 31 May will now get an extension of services until 31 July. The company had previously announced an extension until the end of this month.
The brand also recently announced a resumption of sales and service operations across all its dealerships in the country. The company resumed operations across green zones, and in accordance with the Government's rules and regulations.
The company has had all its dealerships sanitised before resuming operations and has also issued a set of protocols for operations. These protocols include a mandatory thermal screening at all entrances for both staff and customers.
The brand has also opened alternate servicing bays at all its currently operational workshops and has ensured that each technician has a complete set of tools thereby maintaining social distancing within its service premises. Bajaj will also enforce staggered breaks to ensure the best possible hygiene and social distancing.
In related news, the company will launch it's Discover and V BS6 compliant models soon. The brand was unable to upgrade the motorcycles because of the Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown that followed. In fact, Bajaj had even unlisted the bikes from their website. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto Further Extending Warranty And Free Service Periods Until 31 July
The extension must definitely come as a big relief for customers who haven't been able to take full advantage of the original warranty and free service periods, and the first round of extensions that were announced.
The country is now at the beginning of easing restrictions, and with the opening of select dealerships and service stations, two-wheeler owners can finally avail warranty and free services that have been due for a couple of months.
We're sure a lot of owners will avail these services considering their scooter and motorcycles have most likely been standing idle since the lockdown was announced.