- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 15 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Week 49, 2020 Launch Roundup: Moto G 5G, Tecno POVA, Vivo V20 Pro, Infinix Zero 8i And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Bajaj Auto Ltd has emerged as the largest two and three-wheeler manufacturer in India measured in terms of revenue after announcing its corporate results for FY 2019-20. The company posted revenues of Rs 29,919 crores in FY 2019-20 with operating EBITA margins of 17.6 percent at Rs 5,253 crores and PBT of Rs 6,580 crores.
Bajaj Auto Ltd has also clocked a CAGR of 10 percent over the last 10 years, with revenues moving up from Rs 11,509 crores in FY 2009-10 to Rs 29,919 crore in FY 2019-20. One of the first sports motorcycling segments in India was with the launch of the Bajaj Pulsar in 2001. It is almost two decades now and the Pulsar still continues to be the market leader.
Bajaj Auto continued to lead Indian automobile exports, accounting for over 50 percent of the country's two and 3 wheeler exports with a turnover of Rs 11,845 crores. In FY 2019-20, 47 percent of Bajaj Auto's production was exported to over 79 countries. With a cumulative 15 million vehicles exported to date, Bajaj is one of the most visible Indian brands across the globe.
Commenting on this performance, Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto, said, "While FY 2019-20 was indeed a challenging year, we are delighted to note that not only have we emerged as the overall leader in our segment, we have also put in place several initiatives that will build momentum. This achievement is testimony to our unwavering focus and relentless pursuit of our three pronged strategy - using our R&D to develop innovative products and create differentiated brands; building a global business and leveraging principles of TPM to simplify operations and deliver top class quality. Despite the uncertainties surrounding the immediate future, we are confident that our strategic path will serve our ambitions of global leadership and business success."
Commenting on this performance, Mr. Soumen Ray, CFO, Bajaj Auto, said, "Our reach in global markets coupled with a diverse & evolving product portfolio has helped us de-risk our business as we are not overtly reliant on any one geography or product. Consequently, our revenues and profits are not dependent on any specific sets of products or geography. Our strong operating performance is a combination of our export performance, product mix and Forex, which allow us several levers to protect our industry leading margins."
Thoughts About The Financial Result Of Bajaj Auto Ltd
Over the past two decades, Bajaj has been on the top of the list when it comes to two or three-wheelers across the country. When it comes to an Indian brand, Bajaj is one of the most heard names across the globe.