- 21 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Pune based electric scooter manufacturer Avan Motors has re-branded itself as Nexzu Mobility. The change is effect from this month, and Nexzu Mobility says that the name is in sync with the company's plans of overhauling the current product portfolio, the logo, and market position in the country.
Nexzu Mobility is currently headquartered out of Pune, and has a massive 22,000 square-feet manufacturing facility that also houses its research & development centers. The company currently has 60 dealers across the country.
The company said they changed the suffix from Motors to Mobility to highlight a transition from an electric two-wheeler manufacturer to a total solutions provider in the electronic mobility industry.
According to the Nexzu Mobility, the new logo re-defines the company's identity, and combines two important elements - a circular Nexzu symbol, and the stylish Nexzu word-mark.
Part of the re-branding strategy is to strengthen its product portfolio. Nexzu Mobility says they will launch two new electric scooters in the Indian market - the Dextro, and the Dextro Plus. They also intend launching three electric cycle models.
The company will also focus on becoming a total e-mobility solutions provider with a B2B program. Nexzu Mobility will offer custom electric mobility solutions for ride-sharing/ rental companies, will cater for corporate leasing and corporate purchase, will offer employee preferential programs benefits, and government/ private tenders for electric vehicles.
Mr Rohit Goidani, the Brand Head at Nexzu Mobility said, "As Nexzu comes into force, we want to reiterate that customer centricity will remain at the heart of all our endeavors."
"We will continue to create innovative new products that will delight our customers - in both B2B and B2C spaces- and subsequently revolutionise the country's electric mobility space," he added.
Mr Pankaj Tiwari, the Business Head at Nexzu Mobility added to the statement saying that the evolution of an award-winning brand such as Avan Motors is a significant event for both the company, and their existing customers who have also evolved during the journey, and now transition.
Nexzu Mobility currently sell two electric scooters under the Avan Motors brand name - the Trend E and the Xero Plus. The electric scooter are priced at Rs 56,900 onward, and Rs47,000 onward (ex-showroom, India) but speculation is that both electric scooters could be discontinued.
Thoughts About Avan Motors Re-Branding Themselves As Nexzu Mobility
Well, according to some, inter-planetary and cosmic forces bring luck after changing names. However, we think the name comes from ‘Nexus', which essentially means a connection or link. Either way, we wish Nexzu Mobility good luck.