- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Pune based electric scooter manufacturer Avan Motors has re-branded itself as Nexzu Mobility. The change is effect from this month, and Nexzu Mobility says that the name is in sync with the company's plans of overhauling the current product portfolio, the logo, and market position in the country.
Nexzu Mobility is currently headquartered out of Pune, and has a massive 22,000 square-feet manufacturing facility that also houses its research & development centers. The company currently has 60 dealers across the country.
The company said they changed the suffix from Motors to Mobility to highlight a transition from an electric two-wheeler manufacturer to a total solutions provider in the electronic mobility industry.
According to the Nexzu Mobility, the new logo re-defines the company's identity, and combines two important elements - a circular Nexzu symbol, and the stylish Nexzu word-mark.
Part of the re-branding strategy is to strengthen its product portfolio. Nexzu Mobility says they will launch two new electric scooters in the Indian market - the Dextro, and the Dextro Plus. They also intend launching three electric cycle models.
The company will also focus on becoming a total e-mobility solutions provider with a B2B program. Nexzu Mobility will offer custom electric mobility solutions for ride-sharing/ rental companies, will cater for corporate leasing and corporate purchase, will offer employee preferential programs benefits, and government/ private tenders for electric vehicles.
Mr Rohit Goidani, the Brand Head at Nexzu Mobility said, "As Nexzu comes into force, we want to reiterate that customer centricity will remain at the heart of all our endeavors."
"We will continue to create innovative new products that will delight our customers - in both B2B and B2C spaces- and subsequently revolutionise the country's electric mobility space," he added.
Mr Pankaj Tiwari, the Business Head at Nexzu Mobility added to the statement saying that the evolution of an award-winning brand such as Avan Motors is a significant event for both the company, and their existing customers who have also evolved during the journey, and now transition.
Nexzu Mobility currently sell two electric scooters under the Avan Motors brand name - the Trend E and the Xero Plus. The electric scooter are priced at Rs 56,900 onward, and Rs47,000 onward (ex-showroom, India) but speculation is that both electric scooters could be discontinued.
Thoughts About Avan Motors Re-Branding Themselves As Nexzu Mobility
Well, according to some, inter-planetary and cosmic forces bring luck after changing names. However, we think the name comes from ‘Nexus', which essentially means a connection or link. Either way, we wish Nexzu Mobility good luck.