- 9 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 10 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 10 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Kia Sonet & Seltos Deliveries Started Across India: Waiting Periods Set To Increase
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Inter: Cuadrado scores twice as Bianconeri keep top-four hopes alive
- News Covid-19 vaccine: India to have 51.6 crore doses by July, says Harsh Vardhan
- Finance This Third QSR Entity Files For Rs. 1400 Crore IPO
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 To Have Only 12 Episodes?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Lifestyle Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Ather Energy plans to launch two new accessories for the Ather 450X scooter this year. One will be a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and the second will be a smart helmet. The company plans to launch these accessories by October 2020.
This news was confirmed by Autocar Professional. Swapnil Jain, co-founder and CTO, Ather Energy stated that the TPMS will be introduced as an accessory for the 450X around October this year. On the other hand, the smart helmet will use the Ather 450X's connected tech, for which the start-up is likely to collaborate to bring it to market.
In other recent Ather Energy news, the company has come up with a purchase option in association with CredR (pre-owned two-wheeler brand). Under this scheme no matter which scooter, motorcycle or superbike you own, you can now switch to electric by exchanging it for a brand new Ather scooter.
CredR will offer instant price quotes for old petrol two-wheelers, which will be deducted from the upfront cost of upgrading to an Ather scooter. This partnership allows owners to quickly and easily trade in their old two-wheelers for an ever-improving electric scooter.
First, the customers will need to bring in their old two-wheelers for physical inspection to Ather Space, where an instant price quote/estimate will be generated through the application powered by CredR. Furthermore, CredR will verify the documents and the health of the vehicle and then the exchange price will be adjusted against the final cost of the new Ather scooters. Currently, the program is applicable only for Bengaluru and Chennai and will be available across India as partner experience centres open in the coming months.
Ather also launched a new OTA update for its electric scooter customers. The new software update brings in a whole host of new features and improvements to the instrument cluster interface including an all-new 'Dark Mode' theme. This is the seventh OTA update released from the company, that brings a Dark theme to the Ather 450 dashboard for an enhanced night riding experience and improving visibility.
Thoughts About Ather Energy Introducing New Accessories For The 450X
The Ather 450X is the best electric scooter in the Indian market as far as performance, looks and features go. By introducing these new features to the electric scooter, it will help the people monitor the tyre pressure and the ride safely on the road with the smart helmet.