- 22 min ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 16 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For January 23: Win AmazonBasics Smart LED TV
- News Tamil Nadu assembly elections 2021: Rahul Gandhi in Tamil Nadu today on three-day visit
- Finance Budget 2021: Halwa Ceremony Today
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: FC Goa signs Adil Khan on loan from Hyderabad FC
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Bangalore based Ather Energy has officially announced an entry into four new cities in India - Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, and Kolkata. The company's entry into the new cities are part of its expansion plans for the Indian market.
The entry into the four cities allows for Ather Energy to reach out to more customers in the country who are very interested in the company's 450 and 450X electric scooter models.
In an announcement made during January, Ather Energy said it was panning to expand into Pune, Mumbai, the Delhi-NCR region, and Hyderabad. Ather Energy had opened advanced bookings for their offerings and opened stores at Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, and Kolkata first as bookings were highest from these cities.
Ather Energy also announced that they would set up fast charging stations across the four cities over the next four months. The stations will be set up after the company starts deliveries of vehicles.
The company has also said that they have received dealership requests from other cities, in addition to over 2000 retail partnership requests.
Ather Energy plans to be present at a total of 10 cities by the end of this year, before expanding to a total of 30 cities by the end of 2022.
The company's 450X model is in high demand and can be booked for an amount of Rs 2,500 via Ather's website. The scooter features a 6kWh PMSM motor and a 2.9kWh Lithium-ion battery
The scooter offers a range of 116 kilometers over a single charge, and is able to accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds. The scooter also arrives with four riding modes - Eco, Ride, Sport, and Warp.
Other features on the Ather 450X include a 4G SIM card, Bluetooth connectivity, a seven-inch touchscreen instrument cluster, Android open source for map navigation, on-board diagnostics, and over-the-air software updates.
The scooter also arrives with auto indicator off, and guide-me-home lights. The 450X even supports smart helmets. Ather Energy also has a smartphone application that allows for users to check on charging status, riding statistics, offers live location and vehicle tracking as well.
Thoughts About Ather Energy's Expansion Into Four New Cities In India
Well, Ather Energy seems to be on track. They plan to expand into four more cities this year, and currently have stores at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, and Hyderabad. We are very impressed with their progress in the Electric Auto Industry.