- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- News PM pays homage to Guru Gobind Singh on his ''Parkash Purab''
- Finance Gold Price Top Rs. 49000/10 Gm After US Treasury Secretary Advocates Higher US Stimulus
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For January 20: Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Ather Energy has announced that the Series1 special-edition scooter deliveries will commence in new cities In India. The electric scooter will start reaching customers in Pune, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad soon.
In a recent tweet on the brand's social media platform, it has also announced that customers who have pre-booked the scooter will be receiving an email to complete the remaining payment and other formalities before taking delivery of the scooter.
Additionally, the company has also announced that few of the limited-edition Ather 450X Series1 scooter are up for grabs in these cities. The Ather 450X Series1 is a special-edition variant of the standard model. The standard 450X retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru).
The Series1 Collectors' Edition features several changes over the standard model. This includes a new sporty-looking paint finish in Gloss Black with Red accents. The company will replace the gloss-black side panels with translucent panels, free of cost to the customer from March 2021.
Apart from the exclusive colour scheme, the Ather 450X Series1 also feature subtle changes to the instrument cluster UI, which matches the overall colour scheme of the electric scooter. The special-edition scooter remains unchanged mechanically.
The electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
The Ather 450X features an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
The electric scooter comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Customers can also make use of the Ather smartphone application, which provides a host of information and lets the user control various functions of the scooter. This includes online service booking, ride statistics, finding Ather grid public charging stations, checking scooter charge status and more.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries Starting Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
Ather Energy expansion plans seem to be at full chat as the company aims to add new cities to its sales channel. This will help increase its reach throughout the country and boost sales for the brand. The Ather premium scooter offering will also help in faster adoption of EVs in India.