- 31 min ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 2 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 5 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- Technology Motorola Edge S Available For Pre-Orders Ahead Of Official Launch
- Movies Sushmita Sen's Daughter Renee Sen On Being Compared To Her Mom: Those Shoes Are Too Big To Fill
- News India should have four national capital: Mamata Banerjee
- Finance Top 5 Tax Saving FDs With Interest Rate Up To 7.25% For Senior Citizens
- Lifestyle National Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- Sports Kevin De Bruyne injured: How will Man City cope without their talisman
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Ather Energy has announced that the Series1 special-edition scooter deliveries will commence in new cities In India. The electric scooter will start reaching customers in Pune, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad soon.
In a recent tweet on the brand's social media platform, it has also announced that customers who have pre-booked the scooter will be receiving an email to complete the remaining payment and other formalities before taking delivery of the scooter.
Additionally, the company has also announced that few of the limited-edition Ather 450X Series1 scooter are up for grabs in these cities. The Ather 450X Series1 is a special-edition variant of the standard model. The standard 450X retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru).
The Series1 Collectors' Edition features several changes over the standard model. This includes a new sporty-looking paint finish in Gloss Black with Red accents. The company will replace the gloss-black side panels with translucent panels, free of cost to the customer from March 2021.
Apart from the exclusive colour scheme, the Ather 450X Series1 also feature subtle changes to the instrument cluster UI, which matches the overall colour scheme of the electric scooter. The special-edition scooter remains unchanged mechanically.
The electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
The Ather 450X features an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
The electric scooter comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Customers can also make use of the Ather smartphone application, which provides a host of information and lets the user control various functions of the scooter. This includes online service booking, ride statistics, finding Ather grid public charging stations, checking scooter charge status and more.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries Starting Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
Ather Energy expansion plans seem to be at full chat as the company aims to add new cities to its sales channel. This will help increase its reach throughout the country and boost sales for the brand. The Ather premium scooter offering will also help in faster adoption of EVs in India.