- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Ather Energy had revealed that it will start delivering 450X electric scooters soon in the Indian market. According to the company, the first batch of the 450X electric scooters is ready to be delivered to customers in Bangalore and Chennai.
The company has posted a new photo, where it showcases the 450X electric scooter production stock. The description from Ather Energy says "Already running out of space to store the first batch of #Ather450X scooters. Looking forward to deliveries kicking off really soon!"
According to an earlier report from the company, the Ather 450X will be delivered to customers in Bengaluru and Chennai at first. Other cities such as Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune are next in line to receive the electric scooters. The company will also start delivering it in Kochi, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad later in November.
Delhi & Mumbai customers will start receiving their electric scooters from December 2020. For the rest of the cities including Coimbatore, the deliveries will start from Quarter 1 of 2021. The company aims to celebrate a green Diwali with the commencement of deliveries of electric scooter this festive season.
Speaking about the 450X itself, the electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
The flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
The 450X electric scooter comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Customers can also make use of the Ather smartphone application, which provides a host of information and lets the user control various functions of the scooter. This includes online service booking, ride statistics, finding Ather grid public charging stations, checking scooter charge status and more.
The Ather 450X electric scooter retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Ather 450X buyers can choose between three colour options offered by the company: Grey, White & Green.
Ather has also announced a new buyback scheme for electric scooters. The company promises to buyback the 450X scooter from its customers for a price of Rs 85,000 at the end of third-year of ownership. However, the scooter must have run under 30,000km for it to become eligible for cashback from the company.
In related news, the company has raised a fresh round of funding to help expand its manufacturing and sales operation in India — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Deliveries Starting Soon In India
The Ather 450X is among the most popular electric scooter in the country. The scooter offers top-notch performance with modern design and technology. The 450X is here to offer an ideal replacement to the conventional gasoline power electric scooter, just in time during the ongoing festive season in India.