- 13 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 18 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Anushka Sharma Gets A Congratulatory Gift From Sabyasachi With Her And Virat Kohli's Initials On It
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Ather Energy had revealed that it will start delivering 450X electric scooters soon in the Indian market. According to the company, the first batch of the 450X electric scooters is ready to be delivered to customers in Bangalore and Chennai.
The company has posted a new photo, where it showcases the 450X electric scooter production stock. The description from Ather Energy says "Already running out of space to store the first batch of #Ather450X scooters. Looking forward to deliveries kicking off really soon!"
According to an earlier report from the company, the Ather 450X will be delivered to customers in Bengaluru and Chennai at first. Other cities such as Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune are next in line to receive the electric scooters. The company will also start delivering it in Kochi, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad later in November.
Delhi & Mumbai customers will start receiving their electric scooters from December 2020. For the rest of the cities including Coimbatore, the deliveries will start from Quarter 1 of 2021. The company aims to celebrate a green Diwali with the commencement of deliveries of electric scooter this festive season.
Speaking about the 450X itself, the electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
The flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
The 450X electric scooter comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Customers can also make use of the Ather smartphone application, which provides a host of information and lets the user control various functions of the scooter. This includes online service booking, ride statistics, finding Ather grid public charging stations, checking scooter charge status and more.
The Ather 450X electric scooter retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Ather 450X buyers can choose between three colour options offered by the company: Grey, White & Green.
Ather has also announced a new buyback scheme for electric scooters. The company promises to buyback the 450X scooter from its customers for a price of Rs 85,000 at the end of third-year of ownership. However, the scooter must have run under 30,000km for it to become eligible for cashback from the company.
In related news, the company has raised a fresh round of funding to help expand its manufacturing and sales operation in India — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Deliveries Starting Soon In India
The Ather 450X is among the most popular electric scooter in the country. The scooter offers top-notch performance with modern design and technology. The 450X is here to offer an ideal replacement to the conventional gasoline power electric scooter, just in time during the ongoing festive season in India.