- 42 min ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 14 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 15 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Sports COVID effect: Cricket Australia bans mini bar in hotel rooms for Big Bash
- Finance RBI Asks Banks To Not Declare Dividend For FY21; Retain Profit Made In FY20
- Movies Tenet Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Just before rituals, Lucknow police stop inter-faith marriage
- Technology Realme Buds Air 2 Gets FCC Certification Hinting Imminent Launch
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Education AYUSH Counselling Result 2020: Check AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2020 Result Link
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Ather Energy has announced the window to complete the payment process for 450X and 450 Plus in Bengaluru and Chennai. Customers who have pre-booked either of these scooters can complete the full-payment process in both cities.
The payment window is open from October 31, 2020. The company has promised to deliver these scooters within three weeks from the completion of the payment process. The company aims to add to the joyous moment during the festive season this year by delivering the scooter to its customers.
Speaking about the scooter, the flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. The electric motor comes paired to a 2.61 kWh (usable capacity) battery pack. With every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
On the other hand, the 450 Plus electric scooter can travel a maximum of up to 70 kilometres on a single charge. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.4kWh usable battery pack. 1 kilometres worth of range is gained with every minute of charging time. The Ather 450 Plus can accelerate from 0 to 40kmph in 3.9 seconds.
The 450X features a host of smart features over the 450 Plus electric scooter. This includes instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
The Ather 450 Plus retails at Rs 1.39 lakh and the Ather 450X costs Rs 1.59 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Both scooters are offered in a range of three colour options: Grey, White & Green.
Ather has also announced a new buyback scheme for both scooters. The company promises to buyback the 450X scooter from its customers for a price of Rs 85,000 at the end of third-year of ownership.
While the 450 Plus customers will receive Rs 75,000 with the same condition. However, the scooter must have run under 30,000km for it to become eligible for cashback from the company.
Ather Energy has 37 fast-charging stations in Bengaluru and 13 in Chennai. It will also be installing the same at newer locations in Chennai like VR Mall Chennai, Sangeetha Mobiles, Chai Kings, SPR Food Street, and Mash Resto Cafe.
This phase of installations of Ather Grid will be live across 135+ locations by December 2020 in all the 11 cities that Ather Energy has announced its presence in. The charging infrastructure can be used by all-electric vehicles - four wheelers & two-wheelers to charge and will be free until March 2021.
Thoughts About Ather Announcing 450X and 450 Plus Full Payment Options
Ather Energy is all set to roll out the first batch of 450X electric scooter in Bengaluru and Chennai. The announcement has come just time with the Diwali festive around the corner in the country. Customers who have pre-booked the electric scooter will have another reason adding to festive celebrations.