- 12 min ago BYD T3 Electric Cargo Van Spotted On Test In India — Pioneering EVs In The Cargo Van Segment
- 13 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 13 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- Movies RIP Milkha Singh: Farhan Akhtar, Akshay Kumar And Other Celebs Mourn Legendary Sprinter's Demise
- News IMD says eastern UP to witness rainfall, thunderstorms
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged Today: Check Rates
- Technology Nothing 'Ear 1' TWS Earbuds Launch Delayed Till Late Summer
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Ather Energy has announced the window to complete the payment process for 450X and 450 Plus in Bengaluru and Chennai. Customers who have pre-booked either of these scooters can complete the full-payment process in both cities.
The payment window is open from October 31, 2020. The company has promised to deliver these scooters within three weeks from the completion of the payment process. The company aims to add to the joyous moment during the festive season this year by delivering the scooter to its customers.
Speaking about the scooter, the flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. The electric motor comes paired to a 2.61 kWh (usable capacity) battery pack. With every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
On the other hand, the 450 Plus electric scooter can travel a maximum of up to 70 kilometres on a single charge. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.4kWh usable battery pack. 1 kilometres worth of range is gained with every minute of charging time. The Ather 450 Plus can accelerate from 0 to 40kmph in 3.9 seconds.
The 450X features a host of smart features over the 450 Plus electric scooter. This includes instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
The Ather 450 Plus retails at Rs 1.39 lakh and the Ather 450X costs Rs 1.59 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Both scooters are offered in a range of three colour options: Grey, White & Green.
Ather has also announced a new buyback scheme for both scooters. The company promises to buyback the 450X scooter from its customers for a price of Rs 85,000 at the end of third-year of ownership.
While the 450 Plus customers will receive Rs 75,000 with the same condition. However, the scooter must have run under 30,000km for it to become eligible for cashback from the company.
Ather Energy has 37 fast-charging stations in Bengaluru and 13 in Chennai. It will also be installing the same at newer locations in Chennai like VR Mall Chennai, Sangeetha Mobiles, Chai Kings, SPR Food Street, and Mash Resto Cafe.
This phase of installations of Ather Grid will be live across 135+ locations by December 2020 in all the 11 cities that Ather Energy has announced its presence in. The charging infrastructure can be used by all-electric vehicles - four wheelers & two-wheelers to charge and will be free until March 2021.
Thoughts About Ather Announcing 450X and 450 Plus Full Payment Options
Ather Energy is all set to roll out the first batch of 450X electric scooter in Bengaluru and Chennai. The announcement has come just time with the Diwali festive around the corner in the country. Customers who have pre-booked the electric scooter will have another reason adding to festive celebrations.