- 23 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 5 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- Sports Kevin De Bruyne injured: How will Man City cope without their talisman
- Lifestyle After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- Movies Pavitra Rishta's Karan Veer Mehra-Nidhi's Wedding Functions Begin: Couple Looks Adorable At Mehendi Ceremony
- News Watch: Melania refuses to pose with Trump after they leave White House
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Aprilia has unveiled its ultra-limited-edition Tuono V4 X motorcycle for the world. Only 10 examples of the motorcycle are being made by the brand. Aprilia has priced the motorcycle at 34,900 Euros, which translates to around Rs 30.51 lakh based on the current exchange rates.
However, the price of the motorcycle has become redundant as all the 10 examples have been sold out. Another highlight of the Tuono V4 X is that it is not street-legal, and only a track-spec model with top-of-the-line components from various brands.
Aprilia has used the expertise of the MotoGP team and the GP-spec bike to develop the limited edition Tuono V4 X. The current-racer Aleix Espargaro and team's test rider Lorenzo Salvadori rode the Tuono V4 X and were quite surprised by the performance despite its raised single-piece handlebar.
This is a direct result of insanely low weight that the motorcycle features. It tips the scale at just 166 kilograms, dry, which is only 1kg more than the RSV4 X, which was another limited edition motorcycle from the brand. Most components in the Tuono V4 X is using carbon-fibre.
Additionally, most components on the motorcycle are finished in aluminium. This includes clutch and brake levers, crankcase guard, footrests and fuel cap. Adding to the lightness of the motorcycle are Marchesini magnesium forged wheels shod with Pirelli racing slick tyres.
The Tuono V4 X is powered by the 1077cc V4 engine from the RSV4 1100 Factory. The engine produces 218bhp of power combined with the super light weight of 166 kilograms, and we end up with a power-to-weight-ratio of 1208hp per ton.
The insane power from the motorcycle is extracted with the help of Spring air filter, a full-system Akrapovic titanium exhaust system, a six-speed gearbox with slip-assist clutch and a two-way quick shifter; among other race-tuned electronics.
Handling the brutal power is made easier by the inclusion of a new front-wing that is lifted from the brand's GP-spec motorcycle. This provides huge aerodynamic stability at high speeds and in the critical phases of braking and throttle opening.
Additionally, it also features semi-active electronic suspension sourced from Ohlins. The braking on the motorcycle is done via Brembo T-Drive twin discs set up at the front and a single unit at the rear along with Brembo GP4-MS callipers at both ends.
The Aprilia Tuono V4 X comes equipped with a colour TFT instrumentation that features a lap timer that works along with an integrated GPS sensor. The limited-edition motorcycle features "Bol d'Or" graphics, that is inspired by the Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory, which took part in the 2006 edition of the legendary endurance race across the Alps.
Those 10 lucky people in the world can collect the motorcycle straight from the factory, who also have exclusive access to Noale racing department. Also, as a treat to the buyers, the company is offering KYT NX-Race helmet, with graphics inspired from the limited-edition motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Aprilia Unveiled Tuono V4 X Limited Edition Motorcycle
The standard Italian superbikes itself are generally extreme with insane power and technology. With the limited edition motorcycle, the insanity is dialled up to 11 offering maximum performance and top-notch components. All those 10 lucky customers now just need a racing track to experience the full potential of the motorcycle.