- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Aprilia has listed the Tuono 125 motorcycle on their official Indian website. The Aprilia Tuono 125 has been inspired by its larger sibling, the Tuono V4 1100 RR and comes with a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive offering.
Although there is no official information regarding the Tuono 125 coming to the Indian market. The listing of the motorcycle on the official website, suggests that Aprilia could be looking at introducing the motorcycle in the Indian market.
The company had previously confirmed that they were working on introducing a low displacement motorcycle in the Indian market. Aprilia had even showcased the Tuono 150 and the RS150 in India, with many hoping for its launch at the Auto Expo 2020. However, both motorcycles failed to make an appearance at the Delhi Expo.
The company could now be working on introducing an even smaller displacement motorcycle, with the Tuono 125. As per the company website, the Tuono 125 as the name suggests will come powered by a 124cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine.
Although exact power and torque figures of the motorcycle have not been revealed on the website, we expect it to be around 14bhp and 11Nm of torque; paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Aprilia Tuono 125 is through a set of 40mm upside-down forks at the front and an asymmetrical mono-shock suspension set up at the rear.
Braking is handled by a single 300mm disc at the front with 4-piston caliper and a 218mm disc at the rear with a single-piston caliper. The tyres on the Aprilia Tuono 125 are a pair of 17-inch alloy wheels, with 100/80 and 130/70 front and rear profiles.
The Aprilia Tuono 125 also comes with a host of features and equipment as well. Some of these include fuel-injection system, quick-shifter, racing-inspired exhaust, wide and high handlebar position, slightly forward set footpegs, LED headlamps and DRLS inspired by its larger V4 1100 sibling and a host of others as well.
Thoughts On The Aprilia Tuono 125 Motorcycle
There is currently no information regarding the introduction of the Aprilia Tuono 125 in the Indian market. The motorcycle has, however, been listed on the official website, which has raised rumours.
If introduced in the Indian market, the Aprilia Tuono 125 could be priced in the range of Rs 1.10 lakh, ex-showroom and rival the likes of the KTM Duke 125.