- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 6 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Lifestyle Raees Actress Mahira Khan Makes Stunning Statement In A Dual-Toned Sari And We So Love It
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup: Australia favourites but India no pushovers: Mithali Raj
- Movies ‘Bhoot: The Haunted Ship Is The Scariest Hindi Movie’; Celebs Tweet About Vicky Kaushal’s Film
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- News Man belonging to a fringe Hindu outfit attempts self-immolation in front of Bihar Police HQ
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Aprilia has unveiled their new 160cc maxi-scooter offering, ahead of its expected launch in the Indian market. The new Aprilia SXR160 once launched in India will rival the likes of the Suzuki Burgman Street.
The Aprilia SXR160 is the first maxi-scooter offering from the Italian brand in the Indian market. The new Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter comes with a number of new features, equipment and bold and striking design.
Starting from the front, the new SXR160 comes with dual-headlamps units on the front apron, both of which receive integrated LED DRLs. The front also comes with a large windscreen and a dual-tone red and black scheme, offering a sporty appearance to the maxi-scooter.
The side and rear profile continue the sporty theme with stylish-looking body graphics and design elements, comfortable seating for both the rider and the pillion, along with sleek LED taillights as well. The maxi-scooter from Aprilia also offers plenty of features and equipment as well.
Some of the features on the Aprilia SXR160 include stylish alloy wheels, disc brakes, digital instrument cluster, large under-seat storage and BS6-compliant engine. Aprilia, however, is yet to reveal the official power figures of the new 160cc maxi-scooter offering.
At the time of unveiling, the company stated that bookings for the Aprilia SXR160 will begin sometime in August 2020, with a launch expected at the end of the year (Q3 2020).
Thoughts On The Aprilia SXR160 Maxi-Scooter Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter is making its entry into the Indian market by the end of 2020. Prices for the maxi-scooter should be competitive, considering the model is manufactured locally. Once launched, the Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter will rival the likes of the Suzuki Burgman Street and the Honda Grazia in the Indian market.