- 23 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 18 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- News Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to make important announcement at 10 am
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Sports Johnson snares lead as Koepka looms large at US PGA Championship
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Aprilia has unveiled their new 160cc maxi-scooter offering, ahead of its expected launch in the Indian market. The new Aprilia SXR160 once launched in India will rival the likes of the Suzuki Burgman Street.
The Aprilia SXR160 is the first maxi-scooter offering from the Italian brand in the Indian market. The new Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter comes with a number of new features, equipment and bold and striking design.
Starting from the front, the new SXR160 comes with dual-headlamps units on the front apron, both of which receive integrated LED DRLs. The front also comes with a large windscreen and a dual-tone red and black scheme, offering a sporty appearance to the maxi-scooter.
The side and rear profile continue the sporty theme with stylish-looking body graphics and design elements, comfortable seating for both the rider and the pillion, along with sleek LED taillights as well. The maxi-scooter from Aprilia also offers plenty of features and equipment as well.
Some of the features on the Aprilia SXR160 include stylish alloy wheels, disc brakes, digital instrument cluster, large under-seat storage and BS6-compliant engine. Aprilia, however, is yet to reveal the official power figures of the new 160cc maxi-scooter offering.
At the time of unveiling, the company stated that bookings for the Aprilia SXR160 will begin sometime in August 2020, with a launch expected at the end of the year (Q3 2020).
Thoughts On The Aprilia SXR160 Maxi-Scooter Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter is making its entry into the Indian market by the end of 2020. Prices for the maxi-scooter should be competitive, considering the model is manufactured locally. Once launched, the Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter will rival the likes of the Suzuki Burgman Street and the Honda Grazia in the Indian market.