- 1 hr ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 17 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Still Regrets Promoting Skin Lightening Products!
- Technology Realme X7, X7 Pro India Launch Confirmed For February 4
- News Covaxin vaccine works against new UK COVID strain: ICMR
- Finance Auto Shares Decline As Govt Proposes Green Tax On Old Vehicles
- Sports World No.2 Argentina beat Indian Women's Hockey Team 3-2; Sharmila and Gurjit Kaur score for India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Give Picture Perfect Poses On Their Mehendi Ceremony In Pristine White Outfits
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Aprilia has released official images of the eSR1 electric scooter. The new eSR1 electric scooter is the result of a licensing agreement between Aprilia and MT Distribution. The eSR1 is a battery-powered micro scooter that can be used to go around the city street at low speeds as a mode of daily transport.
MT Distribution will be manufacturing the eSR1 which, with Aprilia branding, will stand out in the crowded world of lightweight electric mobility. As we mentioned earlier, the eSR1 will be lightweight, safe and fun to ride for a practical means of independent travel even in the most congested city centres.
Powering the scooter is a 350 W brushless motor, a solution that minimises maintenance and guarantees the power needed to travel on the bumpy road surfaces frequently found in town, with tram rails, potholes or cobblestones. The motor is hooked on to a 280 Wh battery with a range of up to 30 km after it is fully charged.
The eSR1 comes with a removable battery to make charging at home or in the office easier, and allow the user to double the vehicle's autonomy by keeping a reserve battery. It gets large 10-inch wheels with tubeless tyres, a lightweight magnesium alloy frame and a braking system consisting of a dual front electric brake and rear disk brake.
The eSR1 will be equipped with LED front and rear lights and a broad 3.5" LCD display incorporated in the handlebar, for easy intuitive management of the scooter settings. The eSR1 is already available for preview with a limited number of scooters at the Piaggio Group's main flagship Motoplex stores in Italy at selected dealers. It will be available for purchase from 20 January 2021.
Thoughts About The Aprilia eSR1 Electric Mini Scooter
Sadly, the Aprilia eSR1 will not be available in India. It is a smart scooter and will help in your daily commute at minimum cost, especially during the peak traffic hours. We hope that the mini electric scooter can make its way to the Indian shores soon.