- News Why such anger against Kashmiris for celebrating Pakistan's win: Mehbooba Mufti
- Sports Inclusion of two new IPL teams will bring more domestic cricketers from our country to global stage: Ganguly
- Movies Salman Khan-Starrer Antim: The Final Truth's Trailer Is Out
- Education Punjab MARKFED Admit Card 2021 Released, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Aprilia has released official images of the eSR1 electric scooter. The new eSR1 electric scooter is the result of a licensing agreement between Aprilia and MT Distribution. The eSR1 is a battery-powered micro scooter that can be used to go around the city street at low speeds as a mode of daily transport.
MT Distribution will be manufacturing the eSR1 which, with Aprilia branding, will stand out in the crowded world of lightweight electric mobility. As we mentioned earlier, the eSR1 will be lightweight, safe and fun to ride for a practical means of independent travel even in the most congested city centres.
Powering the scooter is a 350 W brushless motor, a solution that minimises maintenance and guarantees the power needed to travel on the bumpy road surfaces frequently found in town, with tram rails, potholes or cobblestones. The motor is hooked on to a 280 Wh battery with a range of up to 30 km after it is fully charged.
The eSR1 comes with a removable battery to make charging at home or in the office easier, and allow the user to double the vehicle's autonomy by keeping a reserve battery. It gets large 10-inch wheels with tubeless tyres, a lightweight magnesium alloy frame and a braking system consisting of a dual front electric brake and rear disk brake.
The eSR1 will be equipped with LED front and rear lights and a broad 3.5" LCD display incorporated in the handlebar, for easy intuitive management of the scooter settings. The eSR1 is already available for preview with a limited number of scooters at the Piaggio Group's main flagship Motoplex stores in Italy at selected dealers. It will be available for purchase from 20 January 2021.
Thoughts About The Aprilia eSR1 Electric Mini Scooter
Sadly, the Aprilia eSR1 will not be available in India. It is a smart scooter and will help in your daily commute at minimum cost, especially during the peak traffic hours. We hope that the mini electric scooter can make its way to the Indian shores soon.