- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Ampere Electric Vehicles has announced that it will be launching a new electric scooter on June 15. This will be India's first electric scooter to be launched after the lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic has been eased.
As per the teaser images, the scooter is likely to be a part of the brand's high-speed scooters along with a decent range and features. The instrument cluster is likely to be a big LCD unit. The scooter is expected to be powered by a hub motor linked to a lithium-ion battery pack. We expect the battery pack will take about 5-6 hours to charge completely.
According to the teaser image, the scooter seems to get a telescopic front fork and drum brake upfront with the combi brake system. The rear is likely to use twin shock absorbers and a drum brake.
In other recent Ampere Electric news, - the company also launched a new programme, called 'Book Online Now & Pay Later'. This new programme is meant for customers and individuals who are involved in supporting the government in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in India. As per the programme, customers can book their preferred Ampere electric scooter model online at a nominal booking amount. The full payment for the electric scooter can then be made at the time of delivery, once the markets reopen completely.
Also, the company stated that the customers will receive their electric scooter through the contactless delivery method. The delivery personnel will also ensure vehicle sanitization procedures and safety measures are followed as the vehicle is delivered. Apart from this, the company is also giving out special offers for India's ‘Corona Warriors', ensuring all essential services are being delivered to those in need. The online payment scheme of the company also helps promote the move to cashless transactions, initiated by the government of India.
Thoughts About The New Ampere Electric Scooter
The electric scooter space is increasing gradually in the Indian market. Ampere by getting this scooter will set up the whole game. We are expecting Ampere to price this electric scooter at around Rs 70,000 to 80,000 mark ex-showroom. Once launched, this new scooter will go up against the likes of the Gemopai Astrid Lite and Okinawa Ridge Plus.