- 4 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 10 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Ampere Electric Vehicles has announced that it will be launching a new electric scooter on June 15. This will be India's first electric scooter to be launched after the lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic has been eased.
As per the teaser images, the scooter is likely to be a part of the brand's high-speed scooters along with a decent range and features. The instrument cluster is likely to be a big LCD unit. The scooter is expected to be powered by a hub motor linked to a lithium-ion battery pack. We expect the battery pack will take about 5-6 hours to charge completely.
According to the teaser image, the scooter seems to get a telescopic front fork and drum brake upfront with the combi brake system. The rear is likely to use twin shock absorbers and a drum brake.
In other recent Ampere Electric news, - the company also launched a new programme, called 'Book Online Now & Pay Later'. This new programme is meant for customers and individuals who are involved in supporting the government in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in India. As per the programme, customers can book their preferred Ampere electric scooter model online at a nominal booking amount. The full payment for the electric scooter can then be made at the time of delivery, once the markets reopen completely.
Also, the company stated that the customers will receive their electric scooter through the contactless delivery method. The delivery personnel will also ensure vehicle sanitization procedures and safety measures are followed as the vehicle is delivered. Apart from this, the company is also giving out special offers for India's ‘Corona Warriors', ensuring all essential services are being delivered to those in need. The online payment scheme of the company also helps promote the move to cashless transactions, initiated by the government of India.
Thoughts About The New Ampere Electric Scooter
The electric scooter space is increasing gradually in the Indian market. Ampere by getting this scooter will set up the whole game. We are expecting Ampere to price this electric scooter at around Rs 70,000 to 80,000 mark ex-showroom. Once launched, this new scooter will go up against the likes of the Gemopai Astrid Lite and Okinawa Ridge Plus.