- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Raj Anadkat On TMKOC Completing 3000 Episodes: 'There Will Be Some Grand Dhamakedar Celebrations'
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ampere Electric — the electric-mobility subsidiary of Greaves Cotton, has announced the launch of a new programme, called 'Book Online Now & Pay Later'. This new programme is meant for customers and individuals who are involved in supporting the government in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in India.
According to the new programme, any customer or individual can book their preferred Ampere electric scooter model online at a nominal fee. The full payment for the electric scooter can then be made at the time of delivery, once the markets reopen.
Ampere Electric has stated that customers will receive their electric scooter through contactless delivery method. The delivery personnel will also ensure vehicle sanitization procedures and safety measures are followed as well.
Apart from the new programme, Ampere Vehicles will also be giving out special offers for India's ‘Corona Warriors', ensuring all essential services are being delivered to those in need. The online payment scheme of the company also helps promote the move to cashless transactions, initiated by the government of India.
The company currently offers this facility in five cities across India: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. They are working on expanding to other cities across India very soon as well.
Ampere Electric is one of the fastest-growing e-Scooter brands in the country. Ampere offers low-range last-mile cost-effective electric scooters in the market.
The company claims that their scooter helps save up to 85 - 90% of the cost, compared to conventional scooters. The company currently has over 200 exclusive retail outlets across the country, with 50,000 units of sales registered till date.
Currently, similar to all other vehicle manufacturers, Ampere has also shut operations across the country. However, while retail stores and outlets have been shut due to the lockdown, the company continues to accept bookings online. This is in-line with the current ‘social distancing' situation being practised across the country.
Before the coronavirus pandemic brought the entire nation to shutdown, we got the chance to test ride Ampere's latest products, the Reo Elite electric scooter. The low-range cost-effective scooter offered stress-free last-mile connectivity and a comfortable ride around the bustling city of Bangalore — here is our detailed review of the entry-level electric scooter.
Thoughts On The Ampere Electric Online Booking Programme
The online booking programme from Ampere Electric offers the chance for customers to book their electric scooter from the comfort of their homes. All the while practising social distancing and staying safe from the deadly virus.