- 6 min ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 42 min ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- Technology ISRO Launches Observation Satellites With Copy Of Gita, PM Modi’s Photo Aboard
- Finance LPG Rates Hiked Again In March; Price Rs. 819 In Delhi
- News Vaccination will be absolutely free in entire Bihar: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
- Movies Alia Bhatt Confirms Starring In Darlings; To Co-Produce The Film With Shah Rukh Khan; See Announcement Video
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG chasing Madrid target Alaba, Barca want Arteta
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Ampere Electric — the electric-mobility subsidiary of Greaves Cotton, has announced the launch of a new programme, called 'Book Online Now & Pay Later'. This new programme is meant for customers and individuals who are involved in supporting the government in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in India.
According to the new programme, any customer or individual can book their preferred Ampere electric scooter model online at a nominal fee. The full payment for the electric scooter can then be made at the time of delivery, once the markets reopen.
Ampere Electric has stated that customers will receive their electric scooter through contactless delivery method. The delivery personnel will also ensure vehicle sanitization procedures and safety measures are followed as well.
Apart from the new programme, Ampere Vehicles will also be giving out special offers for India's ‘Corona Warriors', ensuring all essential services are being delivered to those in need. The online payment scheme of the company also helps promote the move to cashless transactions, initiated by the government of India.
The company currently offers this facility in five cities across India: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. They are working on expanding to other cities across India very soon as well.
Ampere Electric is one of the fastest-growing e-Scooter brands in the country. Ampere offers low-range last-mile cost-effective electric scooters in the market.
The company claims that their scooter helps save up to 85 - 90% of the cost, compared to conventional scooters. The company currently has over 200 exclusive retail outlets across the country, with 50,000 units of sales registered till date.
Currently, similar to all other vehicle manufacturers, Ampere has also shut operations across the country. However, while retail stores and outlets have been shut due to the lockdown, the company continues to accept bookings online. This is in-line with the current ‘social distancing' situation being practised across the country.
Before the coronavirus pandemic brought the entire nation to shutdown, we got the chance to test ride Ampere's latest products, the Reo Elite electric scooter. The low-range cost-effective scooter offered stress-free last-mile connectivity and a comfortable ride around the bustling city of Bangalore — here is our detailed review of the entry-level electric scooter.
Thoughts On The Ampere Electric Online Booking Programme
The online booking programme from Ampere Electric offers the chance for customers to book their electric scooter from the comfort of their homes. All the while practising social distancing and staying safe from the deadly virus.