- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 19 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Will revisit GST when Congress is voted to power: Rahul Gandhi
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Movies Krack Day 14 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Emerges As A Blockbuster
- Lifestyle National Girl Child Day 24 January: Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- Sports Ahead of England's India visit, Pietersen posts Dravid's tips on playing spin bowling
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Ampere Electric has recently partnered with OTO Capital, which is India's first start-up to offer vehicle leasing plans for customers. However, customers can avail this leasing option from August 1, 2020, exclusively in Bangalore. Ampere plans are to extend this leasing service to Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Cochin by the end of this year.
Sumit Chhazed, Co-founder, OTO Capital stated, "Entering the electric vehicle market is a big win for our company. We encourage our customers who are opting for an environment-friendly option of transportation. The partnership with Ampere Electric has come at a time when consumers themselves are very conscious of the choices they make and the impact it makes on the planet. We hope to partner with all their dealers in the major cities to help buyers own their electric bikes at a lower cost."
So how can one avail this leasing option? It's simple, consumers can buy an Ampere electric two-wheeler at an affordable lease rental within 48 hours and all it requires is some quick paperwork. Consumers can book an Ampere scooter through the OTO Capital website or directly through the Ampere dealerships and can also get their scooter delivered at home.
P Sanjeev, COO, Ampere Vehicles said, "We are happy to partner with OTO Capital to lease our range of bikes. This is an innovative model that will show promising results in the near future and change the way the auto industry operates with more affordable solutions. The association is in line with our efforts to support many prospective e-scooter buyers as they are stressed to save cost owing to the current crisis scenario."
How much will the Ampere scooter cost after leasing it? For example, if a customer is buying an Ampere Zeal model using other financial means it would cost them Rs 3,020 per month. But by opting the OTO Capital leasing, they will only have to pay Rs 2,220 per month. That means the customer will have to pay Rs 800 for their monthly instalment.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Ampere Electric And OTO Capital
Through this partnership, Ampere scooters will be able to attract more customers as they will have to pay less for their monthly instalment if they choose the OTO Capital leasing. Ampere offers a wide range of scooters that are stylish, fast and feature-loaded.