- 9 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 24 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports Former India and Mohun Bagan player Manitombi Singh dies at 39, AIFF condoles his untimely demise
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty Summoned Again By ED On Monday After Questioning Her Brother For 18 Hours
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- News Atmanirbhar: The complete import embargo list of Defence Ministry
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Ampere Electric has recently partnered with OTO Capital, which is India's first start-up to offer vehicle leasing plans for customers. However, customers can avail this leasing option from August 1, 2020, exclusively in Bangalore. Ampere plans are to extend this leasing service to Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Cochin by the end of this year.
Sumit Chhazed, Co-founder, OTO Capital stated, "Entering the electric vehicle market is a big win for our company. We encourage our customers who are opting for an environment-friendly option of transportation. The partnership with Ampere Electric has come at a time when consumers themselves are very conscious of the choices they make and the impact it makes on the planet. We hope to partner with all their dealers in the major cities to help buyers own their electric bikes at a lower cost."
So how can one avail this leasing option? It's simple, consumers can buy an Ampere electric two-wheeler at an affordable lease rental within 48 hours and all it requires is some quick paperwork. Consumers can book an Ampere scooter through the OTO Capital website or directly through the Ampere dealerships and can also get their scooter delivered at home.
P Sanjeev, COO, Ampere Vehicles said, "We are happy to partner with OTO Capital to lease our range of bikes. This is an innovative model that will show promising results in the near future and change the way the auto industry operates with more affordable solutions. The association is in line with our efforts to support many prospective e-scooter buyers as they are stressed to save cost owing to the current crisis scenario."
How much will the Ampere scooter cost after leasing it? For example, if a customer is buying an Ampere Zeal model using other financial means it would cost them Rs 3,020 per month. But by opting the OTO Capital leasing, they will only have to pay Rs 2,220 per month. That means the customer will have to pay Rs 800 for their monthly instalment.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Ampere Electric And OTO Capital
Through this partnership, Ampere scooters will be able to attract more customers as they will have to pay less for their monthly instalment if they choose the OTO Capital leasing. Ampere offers a wide range of scooters that are stylish, fast and feature-loaded.