- 4 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 21 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 22 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- News Gujarat seer Mahamandaleshwar Bharti Bapu dies at 93; PM Modi condoles
- Movies Composer Sajid Khan Reveals Wife Lubna Donated Her Kidney To Ailing Brother-In-Law Wajid Khan In 2019
- Sports IPL 2021: Royals hope to benefit from Sangakkara's experience
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Ampere Electric, which is a wholly-owned electric mobility subsidiary of Greaves Cotton Ltd., announces its partnership with India's leading bike rental platform Bounce. Through this collaboration, they will be providing a few things such as faster electric scooters, sustainable and affordable last-mile connectivity and superior customer experience.
Speaking on Bounce's partnership, P Sanjeev, COO, Ampere Electric said, "As a pioneer and one of the leading brands in the electric two wheelers segment, we have a strong portfolio of performance escooters with superior features and enhanced customer experience suitable for all type of scooter riders. We are seeing an increased demand in retail and faster adoption of our scooters by leading rideshare and last mile delivery players. Our range of escooters are available across India in nearly 200 cities & towns and rapidly expanding. We are thrilled to partner with Bounce. Ampere along with Bounce is enabling safer and affordable shared mobility solutions for ride share customers."
Ampere will be customising the electric scooters for Bounce, hence making it more accessible and convenient for consumers to make a transition towards sustainable mobility solutions. Ampere has also seen substantial growth in its B2B business as new eco-conscious players, especially in delivery and bike rental space, are switching towards the greener option.
Bharath Devanathan, Senior Vice-President, Growth and Electric Vehicles, Bounce, said, "It has been an exciting journey for Bounce to work with Ampere Electric for the past 2 years. The efficient electric scooters from Ampere Electric have helped us bridge the gap between first & last-mile connectivity challenges for commuters looking for a short commute. Ampere Electric resonates with our vision of creating a strong ecosystem for last mile connectivity through Electric Vehicles; together we can achieve the mission of making mobility - accessible, economical and green."
Other than this, Ampere has also partnered with OTO Capital and Autovert Technologies to enable faster adoption of EVs across the country. With these unique financing options, owning an electric scooter will be more accessible. Bounce has also ordered 3,000 Ampere electric scooters on the platform as part of the initial rollout program.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Ampere Electric And Bounce
Through this partnership between Ampere Electric and Bounce, the company will be able to provide a good and fast electric scooter to its customers. However, it is good to see that more and more companies are gradually focusing on Electric Vehicles these days as a medium of transport.