- 47 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ampere Electric, which is a wholly-owned electric mobility subsidiary of Greaves Cotton Ltd., announces its partnership with India's leading bike rental platform Bounce. Through this collaboration, they will be providing a few things such as faster electric scooters, sustainable and affordable last-mile connectivity and superior customer experience.
Speaking on Bounce's partnership, P Sanjeev, COO, Ampere Electric said, "As a pioneer and one of the leading brands in the electric two wheelers segment, we have a strong portfolio of performance escooters with superior features and enhanced customer experience suitable for all type of scooter riders. We are seeing an increased demand in retail and faster adoption of our scooters by leading rideshare and last mile delivery players. Our range of escooters are available across India in nearly 200 cities & towns and rapidly expanding. We are thrilled to partner with Bounce. Ampere along with Bounce is enabling safer and affordable shared mobility solutions for ride share customers."
Ampere will be customising the electric scooters for Bounce, hence making it more accessible and convenient for consumers to make a transition towards sustainable mobility solutions. Ampere has also seen substantial growth in its B2B business as new eco-conscious players, especially in delivery and bike rental space, are switching towards the greener option.
Bharath Devanathan, Senior Vice-President, Growth and Electric Vehicles, Bounce, said, "It has been an exciting journey for Bounce to work with Ampere Electric for the past 2 years. The efficient electric scooters from Ampere Electric have helped us bridge the gap between first & last-mile connectivity challenges for commuters looking for a short commute. Ampere Electric resonates with our vision of creating a strong ecosystem for last mile connectivity through Electric Vehicles; together we can achieve the mission of making mobility - accessible, economical and green."
Other than this, Ampere has also partnered with OTO Capital and Autovert Technologies to enable faster adoption of EVs across the country. With these unique financing options, owning an electric scooter will be more accessible. Bounce has also ordered 3,000 Ampere electric scooters on the platform as part of the initial rollout program.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Ampere Electric And Bounce
Through this partnership between Ampere Electric and Bounce, the company will be able to provide a good and fast electric scooter to its customers. However, it is good to see that more and more companies are gradually focusing on Electric Vehicles these days as a medium of transport.