- Finance Indian Gold Rates Up By Rs. 310, US Dollar Gained Marginally, On December 7: What Is The Upcoming Trend?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Design Revealed Online; Tab S8 Ultra To Feature Dual-Selfie Cameras
- Movies KGF Chapter 2: Sanjay Dutt Starts Dubbing For The Actioner!
- News Red caps are like red alert for UP, PM Modi's jibe at Samajwadi Party in Gorakhpur rally
- Sports Commit time and money to develop spin bowling skills: Jeremy Coney to New Zealand
- Education Armed Forces Flag Day: Know History, Significance And Other Details
- Lifestyle Nailing The Art Of Leaving Us All Speechless With Her Fashion Game Ft. Janhvi Kapoor
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Hyderabad
Ampere Electric, which is a wholly-owned electric mobility subsidiary of Greaves Cotton Ltd., announces its partnership with India's leading bike rental platform Bounce. Through this collaboration, they will be providing a few things such as faster electric scooters, sustainable and affordable last-mile connectivity and superior customer experience.
Speaking on Bounce's partnership, P Sanjeev, COO, Ampere Electric said, "As a pioneer and one of the leading brands in the electric two wheelers segment, we have a strong portfolio of performance escooters with superior features and enhanced customer experience suitable for all type of scooter riders. We are seeing an increased demand in retail and faster adoption of our scooters by leading rideshare and last mile delivery players. Our range of escooters are available across India in nearly 200 cities & towns and rapidly expanding. We are thrilled to partner with Bounce. Ampere along with Bounce is enabling safer and affordable shared mobility solutions for ride share customers."
Ampere will be customising the electric scooters for Bounce, hence making it more accessible and convenient for consumers to make a transition towards sustainable mobility solutions. Ampere has also seen substantial growth in its B2B business as new eco-conscious players, especially in delivery and bike rental space, are switching towards the greener option.
Bharath Devanathan, Senior Vice-President, Growth and Electric Vehicles, Bounce, said, "It has been an exciting journey for Bounce to work with Ampere Electric for the past 2 years. The efficient electric scooters from Ampere Electric have helped us bridge the gap between first & last-mile connectivity challenges for commuters looking for a short commute. Ampere Electric resonates with our vision of creating a strong ecosystem for last mile connectivity through Electric Vehicles; together we can achieve the mission of making mobility - accessible, economical and green."
Other than this, Ampere has also partnered with OTO Capital and Autovert Technologies to enable faster adoption of EVs across the country. With these unique financing options, owning an electric scooter will be more accessible. Bounce has also ordered 3,000 Ampere electric scooters on the platform as part of the initial rollout program.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Ampere Electric And Bounce
Through this partnership between Ampere Electric and Bounce, the company will be able to provide a good and fast electric scooter to its customers. However, it is good to see that more and more companies are gradually focusing on Electric Vehicles these days as a medium of transport.