- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Bangalore-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Ampere Electric, has partnered with CredR to introduce a new hassle-free exchange program for potential EV buyers. The partnership aims to boost EV adoption in the country.
Customers will be provided with a convenient and hassle-free exchange scheme for their used two-wheelers in return for a brand new Ampere electric scooters and receive their new vehicle within days.
While exchanging the scooter, CredR will offer instant quotes for old petrol scooters which will help in reducing the upfront purchase price. It will make it easier for potential EV buyers in the country to make the switch to green mobility. The program will be launched in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad. It will soon be expanded to other cities across India.
Commenting on the announcement, P Sanjeev, COO Ampere Electric, said, "As one of the leading EV brands in India, we are looking to enhance accessibility & affordability for e2W buyers. Post unlock, we have seen good demand for Ampere e-scooters as a reliable and affordable personal mobility solution. We believe increased consciousness towards safer and affordable means for transportation will make more petrol buyers consider EV."
He further added "At this juncture, instant exchange scheme from CredR clubbed with unique leasing & low instalments will only help more people buy an Ampere electric scooter. Ampere electric has fast expanded its presence across the length & breadth of the country with an overall footprint now around 250 EV dealerships."
Customers can avail the scheme by visiting any of the Ampere EV showrooms in the above-mentioned cities. They will need to bring their old petrol two-wheelers for physical inspection and valuation.
CredR will provide an instant price quote/estimate through the proprietary pricing application at the showroom. CredR will verify the documents and the health of the petrol version of the two-wheeler as a final procedure. The exchange price will then be adjusted against the final cost of the new Ampere Electric scooters.
Commenting on this collaboration, Sasidhar Nandigam, Chief Strategic Officer, CredR, said, "India's Electric mobility landscape is going to change dramatically post COVID-19 pandemic and the sales are expected to rise. As the sales of overall two-wheelers will see a boom, there will also be a rise in sales of electric 2-wheelers.
Currently, electric mobility contributes to less than 1% of the 2-wheelers market in the country that can only increase from here. We are tremendously excited to partner with Ampere Electric in bringing about this shift in the market."
Ampere Electric has recently launched its new flagship scooter, the Magnus Pro in the Indian market. The Ampere Magnus Pro is available with a price tag of Rs 73,990, ex-showroom (Bangalore). Here is our details review of the flagship electric scooter.
Thoughts About Ampere Electric Partnering With CredR For Two-Wheeler Exchange Scheme
Ampere Electric and CredR have partnered to provide a hassle-free exchange scheme to potential EV buyers. The new scheme will help Indian motorist to switch to green mobility making for a faster EV adoption in the country.