- 59 min ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 3 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports FIFA details $5M handed to players claiming unpaid salaries
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
AlphaVector has recently announced the launch of its first e-bicycle in India - Meraki by Ninety One. The e-bicycle has been launched at a price of Rs 29,999. Furthermore, the e-bicycle requires no license and is aimed at encouraging millennials to reclaim the outdoors by leveraging the growing e-bike market in India.
With this launch of this e-bicycle, AlphaVector sets foot into the global e-bicycle market, praised to cross $38.6 billion in 2025. The company taps into the rapidly growing Indian electric 2-wheeler segment. The Meraki e-bicycle has already received 100 plus pre-booking registrations from cities like Mumbai, Banglore, Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad.
Vishal Chopra, Co-Founder, AlphaVector, said, "We are excited to announce the launch of our flagship e-bicycle in India, which we believe is going through a Cycling Revolution. While the pandemic has piqued consumer interest in bicycles, innovation and customer-centricity will be the game-changers in this industry. With the launch of this e-bicycle, we are pedalling the extra mile for each of our riders in an effort to make their every ride better than the last. We also aim to contribute to the adoption of e-bicycles in India in line with the Government's initiative of introducing smart mobility and ultimately build smarter and sustainable cities for citizens."
Mechanically, the Meraki comes with a 250 watt, IP 65 (Waterproof) BLDC Motor that has a top speed of 25 km/h. The lithium-ion battery with 6.36AH will last 750 cycles of charging and comes with a 1-year warranty. One can charge the battery completely in 2.5 hours which offers up to 35 km at full charge. It comes with 4 driving modes - Pedal Assist, Throttle, Cruise and Pedal. Moreover, the key-lock switch helps avoid tampering and mischief as the bike cannot be turned on without key.
The Meraki will be available across 350+ cities in India through the company's strong retail network of 700 stores as well as online via the company website. It will be available in dual-tone colours such as Black-Red and Silver-Grey. Meraki also comes with a unique display including battery-level indication and PAS mode control & ergonomically designed button.
Thoughts About The Meraki E-Bicycle
By launching the Meraki e-bicycle in the Indian market the company has done a great thing, especially at such an attractive price. We hope that the Meraki sells in big numbers as it is a really stylish looking bicycle.