- 6 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 7 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 7 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 7 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Yamaha officially unveiled the new YZF R3 during October last year and showcased the motorcycle at the Bangkok International Motor Show 2019. The new YZF R3 has received styling upgrades, new features, and upgraded parts.
The YZF R3 is a fully faired motorcycle and carries design genes of Yamaha's R-series portfolio. The new machine features a re-designed headlamp cluster that flanks a centre air-intake. It also gets an upgraded fairing that is similar to the middle-weight motorcycle in Yamaha's stable-the YZF R6. The semi-digital instrument cluster has been upgraded to a full-digital console.
The new YZF R3 gets gold-finished inverted front forks while the rear features the same mono-shock suspension. Braking is handled by a 298mm disc at the front and a 220mm disc at the rear. Braking is assisted by dual-channel ABS. The engine remains the same at a parallel-twin 321cc motor, producing 41.4bhp of power and 26.9Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The current version of the Yamaha YZF R3 is priced at Rs 3.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). It features an aggressive design with angular headlights and a large windscreen. The motorcycle is available in Racing Blue and Magma Black. The YZF R3 competes against the Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the KTM RC390.
The new version is expected to arrive in India during the fourth quarter of 2019.
What We Think About The New Yamaha YZF R3
While we're waiting to test the machine out, we hope Yamaha gives us a MotoGP version of the machine. I mean what use is an R 15 with MotoGP colours? May be Moto2 or Moto3.