- 7 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 7 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Yamaha officially unveiled the new YZF R3 during October last year and showcased the motorcycle at the Bangkok International Motor Show 2019. The new YZF R3 has received styling upgrades, new features, and upgraded parts.
The YZF R3 is a fully faired motorcycle and carries design genes of Yamaha's R-series portfolio. The new machine features a re-designed headlamp cluster that flanks a centre air-intake. It also gets an upgraded fairing that is similar to the middle-weight motorcycle in Yamaha's stable-the YZF R6. The semi-digital instrument cluster has been upgraded to a full-digital console.
The new YZF R3 gets gold-finished inverted front forks while the rear features the same mono-shock suspension. Braking is handled by a 298mm disc at the front and a 220mm disc at the rear. Braking is assisted by dual-channel ABS. The engine remains the same at a parallel-twin 321cc motor, producing 41.4bhp of power and 26.9Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The current version of the Yamaha YZF R3 is priced at Rs 3.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). It features an aggressive design with angular headlights and a large windscreen. The motorcycle is available in Racing Blue and Magma Black. The YZF R3 competes against the Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the KTM RC390.
The new version is expected to arrive in India during the fourth quarter of 2019.
What We Think About The New Yamaha YZF R3
While we're waiting to test the machine out, we hope Yamaha gives us a MotoGP version of the machine. I mean what use is an R 15 with MotoGP colours? May be Moto2 or Moto3.