- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 6 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 7 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Party rejected my wish to step down as CM, says Mamata Banerjee
- Sports ICC World Cup: Warner, Smith booed by crowd in warm-up match against England
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Yamaha Motors India has launched the 2019 MT-09 in India. The 2019 Yamaha MT-09 comes with a price tag of Rs 10.55 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features minor cosmetic changes, along with the addition of a new paint scheme.
The 2019 Yamaha MT-09 remains almost unchanged from the previous models, apart from the addition of the White colour scheme, officially called the 'Night Fluo'. The new paint option is in addition to the already available Blue (Yamaha Blu) and Black (Tech Black) colours. Bookings for the 2019 MT-09 has already commenced in all Yamaha dealerships across India.
The design and styling of the 2019 Yamaha MT-09 remain unchanged from the previous models. It continues to feature an aggressive styling, accentuated by the twin-LED headlamps, large air-intakes on either side of the fuel tank, minimalistic rear-end and the single-piece seat.
The Yamaha MT-09 continues to be powered by the same 847cc liquid-cooled three-cylinder engine. It produces 115bhp and 87Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension set up for the MT-09 is handled by standard telescopic front forks and a swingarm (link type suspension) at the rear. Braking on the naked motorcycle is through 298mm dual disc at the front and a single 245mm disc at the rear. The Yamaha MT-09 rides on 17-inch alloy wheels with tyre profiles of 120/70 and 180/55 at the front and rear, respectively.
The Yamaha MT-09 has a decent seat height of 820mm while weighing in at 193kg (wet weight) and has a fuel tank capacity of 14-litres. Ground clearance of the naked motorcycle comes in at 135mm.
In terms of features, the 2019 Yamaha MT-09 comes with a quick shifter, A&S clutch, three-riding modes, adjustable traction control and a switchable ABS all as standard. The 'Hyper Naked' motorcycle is imported into India as a CBU (Completely Built Unit) kit.
Thoughts On The 2019 Yamaha MT-09 Launch In India
The 2019 Yamaha MT-09 is basically a minor update to the previous model in the Indian market. The MT-09 continues to rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900, Ducati Monster 821 and the Triumph Street Triple 765 in the Indian market.