- 2 hrs ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 4 hrs ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- 16 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- News New Mahatma Gandhi statue now in UK, Manchester city
- Sports Arun Jaitley passes away: Indian team to wear black armband in Antigua Test
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Rakul Preet Sizzles In A Metallic Silver Look
- Technology YouTube Announces To Remove Private Messages Feature After September 18
- Finance 8 Key Economic Reforms Brought About By Arun Jaitley During His Tenure
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Talks About Sharing Screen Space With His Little Bro Ishaan Khatter; READ!
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Yamaha Motors India has launched the 2019 MT-09 in India. The 2019 Yamaha MT-09 comes with a price tag of Rs 10.55 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features minor cosmetic changes, along with the addition of a new paint scheme.
The 2019 Yamaha MT-09 remains almost unchanged from the previous models, apart from the addition of the White colour scheme, officially called the 'Night Fluo'. The new paint option is in addition to the already available Blue (Yamaha Blu) and Black (Tech Black) colours. Bookings for the 2019 MT-09 has already commenced in all Yamaha dealerships across India.
The design and styling of the 2019 Yamaha MT-09 remain unchanged from the previous models. It continues to feature an aggressive styling, accentuated by the twin-LED headlamps, large air-intakes on either side of the fuel tank, minimalistic rear-end and the single-piece seat.
The Yamaha MT-09 continues to be powered by the same 847cc liquid-cooled three-cylinder engine. It produces 115bhp and 87Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension set up for the MT-09 is handled by standard telescopic front forks and a swingarm (link type suspension) at the rear. Braking on the naked motorcycle is through 298mm dual disc at the front and a single 245mm disc at the rear. The Yamaha MT-09 rides on 17-inch alloy wheels with tyre profiles of 120/70 and 180/55 at the front and rear, respectively.
The Yamaha MT-09 has a decent seat height of 820mm while weighing in at 193kg (wet weight) and has a fuel tank capacity of 14-litres. Ground clearance of the naked motorcycle comes in at 135mm.
In terms of features, the 2019 Yamaha MT-09 comes with a quick shifter, A&S clutch, three-riding modes, adjustable traction control and a switchable ABS all as standard. The 'Hyper Naked' motorcycle is imported into India as a CBU (Completely Built Unit) kit.
Thoughts On The 2019 Yamaha MT-09 Launch In India
The 2019 Yamaha MT-09 is basically a minor update to the previous model in the Indian market. The MT-09 continues to rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900, Ducati Monster 821 and the Triumph Street Triple 765 in the Indian market.