- 2 hrs ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 20 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- News Upset over no electricity for 38 years, farmer gulps poison in front of minister
- Technology WD Black SN750 M.2 SSD Review: Made For Pro Gamers
- Lifestyle Sanya Malhotra's Latest Sari Is So Indie And That Colourful Blouse Has All Our Attention
- Sports Virat Kohli on his way to being hailed as greatest of all time: Ranveer Singh
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Fame Jagan's Married; Wedding Graced By Sandalwood Stars! Host Sudeep Is Missing
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Custom motorcycle builder, Vardenchi has inaugurated their first lifestyle garage in Mumbai. The new Vardenchi Lifestyle Garage is spread over 1000 sq.ft and offers a range of products, all related to motorcycling.
The 1000 sq.ft space will include a general display area to showcase some of its custom built motorcycles, as well as a service centre. The service centre will look after the motorcycles while also being used to instal the host of accessories available for a motorcycle.
Akshai Varde, Founder & MD, Vardenchi Motorcycles, stated:
"The Vardenchi Lifestyle Garage is a culmination of our long-standing vision of offering 'everything motorcycle.' The market and the timing are very well positioned for a concept like this and we are extremely excited to kick off the first of an entire network of franchise stores."
The new lifestyle garage inaugurated in Mumbai offers a range of products varying from aftermarket parts to safety gear and even motorcycle apparels. Vardenchi also offers custom aftermarket components for specific motorcycle brands as well, some of which include KTM, TVS, Bajaj Dominar and Bajaj Avenger series.
Apart from the brand specific aftermarket parts, Vardenchi also offers a range of personalised motorcycle helmets, lifestyle gear, collection of motorcycle apparel such as t-shirts, hoodies and shoes. The store also offers a bunch of motorcycle accessories as well; these include lights, seat guards and other utility offerings.
Apart from Mumbai, Vardenchi is also planning to expand its presence into other cities as well. The custom motorcycle builder is looking at different Tier I and Tier II cities to expand to in this financial year. With the expansion plans, Vardenchi hopes to tap into a larger customer base, especially in Tier II cities for aftermarket parts.
At the launch of the lifestyle garage, Vardenchi also displayed three of its latest custom builds - Rebel Red, Rebel Blue and Timeless. All three custom motorcycles are based on the Royal Enfield Classic 500 model.
Thoughts On Vardenchi Lifestyle Garage Store In Mumbai
Vardenchi was founded in 2005 and specialises in customisation of cruiser motorcycles such as Royal Enfield, Bajaj Avenger Range, Jawa and Yezdi. The custom motorcycle builder now has plans to expand to over 100 outlets in the next coming months, in different parts of the country.