- 40 min ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 51 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- 2 hrs ago Renault Triber First Drive Review — The Budget Friendly MPV
- Movies Bigil Audio Launch: What Will Vijay's Speech Be About? Fans Are Waiting!
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Custom motorcycle builder, Vardenchi has inaugurated their first lifestyle garage in Mumbai. The new Vardenchi Lifestyle Garage is spread over 1000 sq.ft and offers a range of products, all related to motorcycling.
The 1000 sq.ft space will include a general display area to showcase some of its custom built motorcycles, as well as a service centre. The service centre will look after the motorcycles while also being used to instal the host of accessories available for a motorcycle.
Akshai Varde, Founder & MD, Vardenchi Motorcycles, stated:
"The Vardenchi Lifestyle Garage is a culmination of our long-standing vision of offering 'everything motorcycle.' The market and the timing are very well positioned for a concept like this and we are extremely excited to kick off the first of an entire network of franchise stores."
The new lifestyle garage inaugurated in Mumbai offers a range of products varying from aftermarket parts to safety gear and even motorcycle apparels. Vardenchi also offers custom aftermarket components for specific motorcycle brands as well, some of which include KTM, TVS, Bajaj Dominar and Bajaj Avenger series.
Apart from the brand specific aftermarket parts, Vardenchi also offers a range of personalised motorcycle helmets, lifestyle gear, collection of motorcycle apparel such as t-shirts, hoodies and shoes. The store also offers a bunch of motorcycle accessories as well; these include lights, seat guards and other utility offerings.
Apart from Mumbai, Vardenchi is also planning to expand its presence into other cities as well. The custom motorcycle builder is looking at different Tier I and Tier II cities to expand to in this financial year. With the expansion plans, Vardenchi hopes to tap into a larger customer base, especially in Tier II cities for aftermarket parts.
At the launch of the lifestyle garage, Vardenchi also displayed three of its latest custom builds - Rebel Red, Rebel Blue and Timeless. All three custom motorcycles are based on the Royal Enfield Classic 500 model.
Thoughts On Vardenchi Lifestyle Garage Store In Mumbai
Vardenchi was founded in 2005 and specialises in customisation of cruiser motorcycles such as Royal Enfield, Bajaj Avenger Range, Jawa and Yezdi. The custom motorcycle builder now has plans to expand to over 100 outlets in the next coming months, in different parts of the country.