TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
UM Motorcycles is readying the launch of its first scooter for the Indian market, the Chill 150. According to the leaked product presentation obtained by Bikewale, the 150cc scooter offering is expected to launch sometime in August 2019.
UM Chill 150 comes with a retro-classic design with smooth flowing panels. It also features wide seats, circular headlamps, stylish wheels and also has a good amount of chrome garnishes all around.
The American brand is expected to bring the Chill 150 with a host of features and equipment. This includes a coloured instrument console possibly with Bluetooth connectivity & navigation and front disc brakes, supported by ABS as standard.
Power output figures of the UM Chill are yet unknown from its 150cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. However, what is confirmed is that the UM Chill 150 will come with a belt-driven CVT gearbox.
The American brand apart from the scooter is also looking at introducing a 200cc adventure-tourer motorcycle and flagship twin-cylinder cruiser. Both these new products are slated to launch in 2019 as well.
The UM Chill scooter will be a premium offering from the company, which is expected to expand at a later stage. In the international market, UM sells a 125 and a 150cc scooters, which might make its way to India depending on the sales volume of the Chill.
Thoughts On The UM Chill 150
The success of the UM Chill 150 premium scooter will depend entirely on how the brand prices it in the Indian market. If priced right, the premium scooter could offer some stiff competition to its direct rivals the Vespa 150.