- News 'Siddaramaiah could be the reason for my suspension', says Karnataka MLA Roshan Baig
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Or Kangana Ranaut Or Sophie Choudry: Whose Airport Outfit Would You Like To Try?
- Movies Thalapathy 63: A Major Update About The Vijay Movie To Come At 6 PM!
- Technology Honor 20 First Impressions: Should You Invest Rs. 33,000 On This Honor Smartphone?
- Finance IndiaMart IPO To Open On 24 June
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Rashid Khan scores ‘century' against England: Here are 5 most expensive bowlers in WC
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
UM Motorcycles is readying the launch of its first scooter for the Indian market, the Chill 150. According to the leaked product presentation obtained by Bikewale, the 150cc scooter offering is expected to launch sometime in August 2019.
UM Chill 150 comes with a retro-classic design with smooth flowing panels. It also features wide seats, circular headlamps, stylish wheels and also has a good amount of chrome garnishes all around.
The American brand is expected to bring the Chill 150 with a host of features and equipment. This includes a coloured instrument console possibly with Bluetooth connectivity & navigation and front disc brakes, supported by ABS as standard.
Power output figures of the UM Chill are yet unknown from its 150cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. However, what is confirmed is that the UM Chill 150 will come with a belt-driven CVT gearbox.
The American brand apart from the scooter is also looking at introducing a 200cc adventure-tourer motorcycle and flagship twin-cylinder cruiser. Both these new products are slated to launch in 2019 as well.
The UM Chill scooter will be a premium offering from the company, which is expected to expand at a later stage. In the international market, UM sells a 125 and a 150cc scooters, which might make its way to India depending on the sales volume of the Chill.
Thoughts On The UM Chill 150
The success of the UM Chill 150 premium scooter will depend entirely on how the brand prices it in the Indian market. If priced right, the premium scooter could offer some stiff competition to its direct rivals the Vespa 150.