- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Ultraviolette Automotive has launched its first-ever performance-oriented electric motorcycle, the F77 in Bangalore. The new Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle is priced at between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 3.25 lakh, on-road (Bangalore).
The Ultraviolette F77 is powered by 3 modular lithium-ion battery packs with a maximum capacity of 4.2kWh. The batteries are mated to an electric motor, producing a total power output of 33.5bhp at 2,250rpm and 90Nm of torque at the motor (450Nm at the wheel).
Ultraviolette claims a top speed of 147km/h from the F77 while accelerating from 0 - 100km/h in 2.9 seconds. The electric motorcycle also comes with a maximum range of 150km on a single charge from its 3 battery packs.
In terms of other mechanicals, the Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle comes with a steel trellis frame with the electric motor as the stressed member. The front suspension on the F77 electric bike is through inverted cartridge type forks while the rear gets a mono-shock suspension set up with preload adjustability.
Braking on the F77 electric motorcycle is through a 320mm disc at the front and a 230mm disc at the rear. The Ultraviolette F77 comes with 17-inch wheels with 110/70 and 150/60 profiles at the front and rear, respectively.
In terms of design, the Ultraviolette F77 comes with a very futuristic design, inspired by the aviation industry. The company revealed three different variants of the electric motorcycle: Lightning, Laser and Shadow. All the three variants are mechanically identical, although vary in terms of aesthetic design.
The electric motorcycle comes with a futuristic styling, with minimal body graphics, smooth flowing lines and a host features. Some of the features on the F77 electric motorcycle include LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs, fully digital instrument cluster and a host of others.
The electric motorcycle also comes with smart connectivity features. This includes LTE connectivity with integrated eSIM, 9-axis IMU (inertial measurement unit), temperature sensors, active tracking, shock and impact sensors, customizable performance profiles and much more.
Thoughts On The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle
The Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle is one of the first performance-oriented products in the Indian EV segment. The electric motorcycle offers a host of features, combined with a very attractive and sporty looking design. The F77 currently has no direct rivals, although the Revolt RV400 is available in the EV motorcycle segment.