- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Comes Out In Support Of Deepika Padukone; Praises Chhapaak Trailer
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Ultraviolette Automotive — a Bangalore-based electric motorcycle manufacturer, has announced the unveiling of its first product, the F77 on the 13th November 2019.
The company based out of Bangalore will be unveiling its first-ever product for the Indian market next month. The Ultraviolette F77 is said to be the country's first high-performance electric motorcycle, offered with a host of electronics and technology features and equipment.
Narayan Subramaniam, Founder & CEO, Ultraviolette Automotive Pvt. Ltd., stated:
"We are thrilled to announce the unveiling of our high performance electric motorcycle - F77. At Ultraviolette Automotive, all our products and solutions are designed and developed with a single-minded focus towards delivering high levels of performance and unparalleled user experience across the usage and ownership experience cycles, and the F77 is a testimony to that. The F77 is a creation of the very best in form, function and futuristic technology and we are glad that our vision to create an identity for electric vehicles has come to fruition."
Along with the announcement of the unveil, Ultraviolette has also released a teaser of their upcoming electric motorcycle for the Indian market. The teaser showcases a fully-faired electric motorcycle with a sharp and aggressive design language.
The F77 electric motorcycle from Ultraviolette will come with a host of features. This includes ride telematics, remote diagnostics, OTA (over-the-air updates), regenerative braking, bike tracking, ride analytics and multiple riding modes.
Although not much information is known about their new motorcycle, the F77 is also expected to feature premium features such as LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, fast charging technology and a host of others. We also expect the electric motorcycle to receive a fully-digital instrument console, along with Bluetooth connectivity features as well.
Thoughts On The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle Unveil
The Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle is the first product from the Bangalore-based startup manufacturer. With the unveiling of the motorcycle in November, we expect the motorcycle to be launched very soon as well, possibly by the year-end.
Being the first high-performance electric motorcycle, the F77 will not have any direct rivals, although it will compete against the likes of the Revolt RV400 in the electric bike segment in India.