- 1 hr ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 1 hr ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 2 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Technology Union Budget 2019 – What Indian CEOs And Entrepreneurs Are Expecting
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Is This The Final List Of Contestants?
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Make Us Want To Invest In Green Pantsuits
- Sports India vs Pakistan aftermath: Sania Mirza takes a break from Twitter after being trolled for Pakistan’s loss
- News J&K: Two JeM terrorists involved in Pulwama attack killed in Anantnag encounter
- Finance Lenders To Take Jet Airways To Bankruptcy Court; Shares Dive To New All-Time Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ultraviolette Automotives — a Bangalore-based startup is working on launching its first electric motorcycle in the Indian market. Their new electric motorcycle, codenamed 'F77' is expected to launch in India soon and will initially be available only in Bangalore.
Ahead of its launch in the coming months, the new Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle, which has been completely developed in-house has been spied testing. The spy pics showcase a completely undisguised motorcycle, giving us the first look at its styling.
As seen from the spy pics, the ultraviolette F77 comes with a full-LED headlamp unit, with LED DRLs. The electric motorcycle can also be seen with a fully-digital instrument cluster and a large fairing on the sides, to cover up the electric drivetrain within. The rear of the F77 electric motorcycle comes with twin LED tail lights, LED turn indicators and a massive single-piece swingarm.
The overall design of the F77 electric motorcycle from Ultraviolette offers a clean look, with minimal styling. However, it still manages to look sporty and has a rather unique styling, which will definitely grab eyeballs.
Ultraviolette is yet to reveal any details regarding their battery pack on the upcoming F77 electric motorcycle. However, they have revealed that the F77 will be powered equivalent to that of a 200cc conventional motorcycle offering. The electric motor on the F77 is said to produce 25Kw (approx 33.5bhp) and 90Nm of torque; with a claimed 0 - 60km/h time of 3.0 seconds.
Ultraviolette also claims that the F77 will offer a real-world range of around 150km on a single charge.
The Spy pics of the F77 can also shows the use of upside-down front forks and a monoshock suspension at the rear. The electric motorcycle rides on a pair of Metzeler tyres while braking is handled by disc brakes on either ends, supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts On The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle
The Bangalore-based start-up has received heavy investment from TVS Motor Company, which owns a 25 percent stake in the company. The motorcycle will initially go on sale in Bangalore, before expanding into other parts of the country at a later stage. Once launched in India, the Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle is said to be priced around Rs 1.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
Image Courtesy: ACI