- 20 min ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- 44 min ago Öhlins Launches Aftermarket Suspension System For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 2 hrs ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 1 day ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Lifestyle Rice Flour: Benefits For Skin & How To Use
- News Chandrayaan-2: Changes made after July 15 launch abort
- Technology India Slips 3 Ranks In Mobile, Fixed Broadband Speeds In June: Ookla
- Finance Should You Subscribe To NPS If Your Employer Offers To Contribute?
- Sports Nathaniel Clyne is on Crystal Palace's radar
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Indian motorcycle manufacturer TVS Motors has launched the upgraded 2019 Victor commuter motorcycle in India with its Synchronized Braking Technology (SBT) for better braking. Prices for the 2019 TVS Victor SBT start at Rs 54,682, ex-showroom (New Delhi).
2019 TVS Victor With SBT Price List
|TVS Victor SBT (Drum)||Rs 54,682|
|TVS Victor SBT (Disc)||Rs 90,978|
|TVS Victor SBT (Disc) Premium Edition||Rs 89,785|
*All Prices are ex-showroom (New Delhi)
The introduction of the Synchronized Braking Technology (SBT), TVS claims, will help reduce the braking distance and improves stability when bringing the bike to a halt. TVS claims that SBT engages the front brake automatically whenever the rear brake is applied. The two-wheeler manufacturer states that Synchronized Braking Technology reduces the braking distance by around 10 per cent when compared to regular braking setups.
Other than the introduction of SBT, TVS Motors has not made any other upgrades to the Victor commuter motorcycle. This means that the Victor continues to draw power from a 3-valve Oil cooled engine 110cc that produces 9.37bhp @ 7,500rpm and 9.4Nm of torque @6,000rpm. The engine is paired with a 4-speed gearbox that sends power to the rear wheel via a chain drive setup. The TVS Victor 110 returns a mileage of 72km/l, which the two-wheeler manufacturer claims is the best in its class.
The new TVS Victor with Synchronized Braking Technology continues to offer telescopic suspension up front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. This suspension setup combined with a long seat allows for a comfortable ride for both the rider and passenger. The TVS Victor 110 also features alloy wheels which are shod with tubeless tyres. Braking is provided by either drum brakes all around or by a disc brake up front and a drum at the rear.
The TVS Victor is also offered in a top-of-the-line premium edition which adds a host of features like chrome side covers and crash-guard along with a golden engine case cover, stylish graphics, and a dual tone seat. TVS Motors currently offers the Victor in four different colour options - Black Gold, Red Gold, Matte Blue & Matte Silver.
The TVS Victor 110 with Synchronized Braking Technology will go up against the likes of the Hero Passion Xpro and the aggressive looking Honda Livo.