- 1 min ago New Audi Q3 India Launch Confirmed: Expected To Arrive By Early Next Year
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Contestants List: Sharmila Mandre Kuri Prathap & VJ Agni To Appear On The Show!
- Lifestyle Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
TVS Motors has launched the StarCity+ 'Special Edition' model in the Indian market. The new 2019 TVS StarCity+ Special Edition is priced at Rs 53,437, ex-showroom (Karnataka) and is part of the company's festive season offering.
The new special edition model of the TVS StarCity+is offered with a new dual-tone White/Black colour scheme, offering a striking look compared to the standard model.
Apart from the new colour scheme, the special edition commuter motorcycle also come with premium dual-tone seat, dual-tone mirror, red decals on the side and rear panels, coloured shock absorbers and a ‘special edition' logo as well.
In terms of features, the new TVS StarCity+ comes equipped with AHO (Automatic Headlight On), honeycomb textured side panels, stainless steel muffler components, aluminium grab rails, black alloy wheels, 3D emblem and a stylish set of tail lights.
Mechanically however, the new TVS StarCity+ remains unchanged. It is powered by the same 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled petrol engine. It produces 8.2bhp at 7,000rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The engine is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The commuter-segment motorcycle comes with telescopic forks at the front and five-step adjustable dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by 110mm drum brakes at either end. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch tyres at both ends. The special edition model of the TVS StarCity+ comes with high grip, button type tubeless tyres.
Apart from the introduction of the new TVS StarCity+ special edition motorcycle, the company is also working on other updates to its existing product lineup. TVS is planning to bring in a facelifted version of its Apache RTR series in the Indian market.
The new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V will be the first to receive the update. TVS will also introduce the Apache RTR 200 4V with a BS-VI compliant engine as well - here are the details.
Thoughts On The TVS StarCity+ Special Edition Motorcycle Launch In India
TVS Motor Company India has been facing the effects of the auto industry slowdown as well. The company recorded a decline of 15.37 per cent in the previous month of August 2019. With the arrival of the festive season in India, TVS is hoping to improve sales figures in the Indian market, with the special edition model of their commuter-level motorcycle.