- 16 min ago Maruti Suzuki Introduces ‘Auto Trunk Opener’ Accessory On MY2019 Ciaz: Priced At Rs 3,390
- 13 hrs ago India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- Sports India firm favourites against South Africa, feels Ganguly
- News Introduced to deter timber smugglers, the J&K PSA explained
- Movies Gang Leader Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 4: Nani’s Movie Witnesses Major Drop
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: iPhone 11 Pro Max, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Galaxy A50, Nokia 7.2 A
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Look Is Pretty Simple To Ace
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
TVS Motor Company has launched a special edition model of its popular Scooty Pep+ in the market to celebrate its 25th anniversary. As part of the celebrations, the TVS Scooty Pep+ is now available in a range of two new colour options — Revving Red and Glittering Gold.
The TVS Scooty Pep+ is available with a price tag of Rs 42,397, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new special edition Scooty Pep+ also comes with the 25th anniversary logo, along with other distinct features and graphics to celebrate the milestone.
Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) - Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, stated:
"TVS Scooty Pep+, is much more than just India's No. 1 economical scooter catering to over 4.5 million customers. In its journey of 25 years, it has always evolved to stay relevant to its purpose of being the most viable mobility option for the New Age Indian women, making their commute affordable, comfortable, safe and fun."
"A TVS Scooty is passed down in the family and seldom resold, this is a measure of love that the brand has enjoyed. We are humbled and grateful to the generations of proud TVS Scooty owners, who built this brand to its iconic status, and made it synonymous with female mobility in India."
The TVS Scooty range is available in two variants: Scooty Pep+ and the Scooty Zest 110. The TVS Scooty Pep+ is powered by an 87.8cc engine producing 4.9bhp and 5.8Nm of torque. TVS has now equipped the Scooty with the mandatory Combi-braking System (CBS); or how TVS calls it — Synchronised Braking Technology (SBT).
The TVS Scooty Pep+ comes with a number of features, which include best-in-class ground reachability, mobile charger socket, side stand alarm, under-seat storage, DRLs, open glove box and TVS's patented 'Eazy' stand technology.
The TVS Scooty Zest 110, on the other hand, is powered by a 109.7cc engine producing 7.8bhp and 8.4Nm of torque. The TVS Scooty Zest 110 also holds the record the for the first scooter to reach Khardung La.
Thoughts On The TVS Scooty Pep+ 25th Year Anniversary Edition Scooter
The TVS Scooty Pep+ is one of the most popular entry-level scooter offering from the brand in the Indian market. The 25th anniversary of the scooter showcases how popular the scooter has been in the market.