- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer TVS Motor Company has just announced a global event for performance motorcycle enthusiasts - MotoSoul. In association with TVS Racing, the company's factory racing team, MotoSoul is scheduled on 18 and 19 October 2019, and will be held at Vagator, Goa.
MotoSoul 2019 is the first of many MotoSoul events that TVS Motor Company wants to host. The event will be an annual affair, and the company says that the event is aimed toward establishing a strong connection with the Apache Owners Group and performance motorcycle enthusiasts across the world to celebrate their love for motorcycles.
Mr Meghashyam Dighole, Head of Marketing for Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, said "MotoSoul is our flagship initiative to create a differentiated platform for our global brand - TVS Apache."
"The brand has built a strong community of over 3.5 million customers across the globe with our differentiated customer experience initiatives such as Apache Owners Group, Apache Racing Experience & Apache Pro Performance," he added.
Mr Dighole also said, "MotoSoul is a culmination of the Apache Owners experience as well as an opportunity for global performance motorcycle enthusiasts to experience our products, interact with our racers, experts, and be united by their passion for motorcycling."
MotoSoul will feature a number of racing and adventurous activities, interactive sessions with national and international racing champions, and with the TVS Research & Development Team.
The event will also feature fun activities including a gala night on both the days. Participants of MotoSoul will also get to see exclusive showcasing of products from the TVS Motor Company.
TVS Motors has said that early bird online registrations will begin today at www.tvsapache.com/MotoSoul
The TVS Motor Company is one of India's largest manufacturers of two and three-wheelers. It is also the flagship company of the USD 8.5 billion TVS Group. The company believes in Championing Progress through Mobility.
The company has been around for generations and currently offer superior customer experience at touch points across 60 countries. TVS Motor Company is also the only two-wheeler company to have received the prestigious Deming Prize.
Thoughts About The TVS Motors Initiated MotoSoul Event
While we were thrilled that TVS was organizing an event like this, but we were unsure that the name MotoSoul was justified. From what we could tell, the event was open specifically for TVS motorcycles, owners of TVS motorcycles, and prospective owners. What about the lot of us who have other performance motorcycles — was the biggest questions we had.
The TVS Motor Company however, being somewhat faster than their motorcycles, have let us know that the event is open to every one! So if you have a performance motorcycle, any performance motorcycle, we hope we see you at Goa for MotoSoul 2019! We hope you're there even if you don't!
We're also absoulely sure that the name MotoSoul is justified.