- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 4 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 7 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 7 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- Sports Australia move to top of ICC Super League table, India sixth
- Movies Boman Irani Receives A Sweet Birthday Wish From Anushka Sharma; ‘Wish You All The Happiness’
- News Install CCTV cameras in CBI, NIA, ED offices where accused are held and interrogated, SC tells Centre
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer TVS Motor Company has just announced a global event for performance motorcycle enthusiasts - MotoSoul. In association with TVS Racing, the company's factory racing team, MotoSoul is scheduled on 18 and 19 October 2019, and will be held at Vagator, Goa.
MotoSoul 2019 is the first of many MotoSoul events that TVS Motor Company wants to host. The event will be an annual affair, and the company says that the event is aimed toward establishing a strong connection with the Apache Owners Group and performance motorcycle enthusiasts across the world to celebrate their love for motorcycles.
Mr Meghashyam Dighole, Head of Marketing for Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, said "MotoSoul is our flagship initiative to create a differentiated platform for our global brand - TVS Apache."
"The brand has built a strong community of over 3.5 million customers across the globe with our differentiated customer experience initiatives such as Apache Owners Group, Apache Racing Experience & Apache Pro Performance," he added.
Mr Dighole also said, "MotoSoul is a culmination of the Apache Owners experience as well as an opportunity for global performance motorcycle enthusiasts to experience our products, interact with our racers, experts, and be united by their passion for motorcycling."
MotoSoul will feature a number of racing and adventurous activities, interactive sessions with national and international racing champions, and with the TVS Research & Development Team.
The event will also feature fun activities including a gala night on both the days. Participants of MotoSoul will also get to see exclusive showcasing of products from the TVS Motor Company.
TVS Motors has said that early bird online registrations will begin today at www.tvsapache.com/MotoSoul
The TVS Motor Company is one of India's largest manufacturers of two and three-wheelers. It is also the flagship company of the USD 8.5 billion TVS Group. The company believes in Championing Progress through Mobility.
The company has been around for generations and currently offer superior customer experience at touch points across 60 countries. TVS Motor Company is also the only two-wheeler company to have received the prestigious Deming Prize.
Thoughts About The TVS Motors Initiated MotoSoul Event
While we were thrilled that TVS was organizing an event like this, but we were unsure that the name MotoSoul was justified. From what we could tell, the event was open specifically for TVS motorcycles, owners of TVS motorcycles, and prospective owners. What about the lot of us who have other performance motorcycles — was the biggest questions we had.
The TVS Motor Company however, being somewhat faster than their motorcycles, have let us know that the event is open to every one! So if you have a performance motorcycle, any performance motorcycle, we hope we see you at Goa for MotoSoul 2019! We hope you're there even if you don't!
We're also absoulely sure that the name MotoSoul is justified.