- 4 hrs ago Independence Day: Official State Car Of The President Of India Is A Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- 5 hrs ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 6 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- Sports Just because there is SOP, I won't lock myself in room: Arun Lal
- Movies Naagin 4 Fame Jasmin Bhasin Says She Wants To Try More Comedy After Working With Bharti Singh
- News No compromise on territorial integrity: India to China during 5th round of military talks
- Finance How To Pick The Right Gold Investment?
- Technology Meet Dodo Drop App, An Alternative To Chinese File-Sharing Apps
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Triumph Motorcycles India has launched the Tiger 800 XCA Adventure-tourer offering in the country. The new Triumph Tiger 800 XCA variant is priced at Rs 15.16 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It is also the new range-topping variant in the Indian lineup.
The new Triumph Tiger 800 XCA comes with a number of updates, in terms of newer technology, features and host of new equipment and rider assist functions. The changes also further extend to the chassis and engine, with over 200 changes being made to them alone.
In terms of design, the new Tiger 800 XCA comes with new updated bodywork, updated badges, graphics and detailing an a more contemporary stance. The new Tiger 800 XCA is available in three colour options - Korosi Red, Crystal White & Marine.
Standard features on the new Triumph Tiger 800: adjustable fully-coloured TFT instrument cluster, backlit switchgear with five-way joystick control, new signature LED headlamp unit, updated cruise control, five-way adjustable windscreen and a new lighter and free-flowing exhaust system.
Other features specifically on the new Triumph Tiger 800 include heated rider and pillion seats, switchable ABS and traction control, heated grips, engine immobiliser, adjustable seat height and handlebars, engine protection bars, aluminium sump guards, power sockets and cruise control; to name a few.
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCA is powered by an 800cc three-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 94bhp and 79Nm of peak torque mated to a six-speed gearbox. The engine further comes with a ride-by-wire electronic throttle control and six-riding modes - Road, Sport, Track, Rider-Customisable, Off-Road and Off-Road Pro.
The ADV rides on 21-inch spoked wheels at the front and 17-inch spoked wheels at the rear. The suspension is through WP 43mm upside down front forks with 220mm of travel and a WP monoshock setup at the rear with 215mm travel. Braking is handled by twin 305mm disc up front and a single 255mm disc at the rear.
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCA comes with a 19-litre fuel tank; weighing in 208kg (dry). With an adjustable seat height, the XCA seat varies between 840 to 860mm.
Mr. Shoeb Farooq, General Manager, Triumph Motorcycles India, stated:
"Tiger as a brand is important and central to our product strategy in India. With more than 1000 Tigers already on the road, Triumph Tiger undoubtedly is the largest premium adventure motorcycle in India. We are proud to launch the Tiger 800 XCA today which adds to our already strong adventure offering to Indian audiences. The new Tiger 800 has undergone years of research and development and is the best adventure-ready Tiger ever built. Triumph has developed a host of major new technology and performance updates designed to enhance the new Tiger 800 XCA's capability both on and off-road. With developments that complement the Tiger's accessible and agile easy riding style, as well as its existing distinctive Tiger poise and presence, the new Tiger 800 XCA is built for maximum adventure - every single day. We're sure that its technological innovations and premium styling will appeal to premium adventure enthusiasts in the country."
Thoughts On The Triumph Tiger 800 XCA In India
The Triumph Tiger 800 is one of the most popular Adventure-tourer offerings in the country. It rivals the likes of the BMW F 850 GS and The Ducati Multistrada 950 in the Indian market. The new XCA variant offers a number of updates and features, which will further help Triumph attract customers towards the adventure-tourer.