- Technology Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- News 'Yoga impact escalates in US'
- Movies Keerthy Suresh's Viral Photo Leaves Fans Fuming; 'Mahanati' Gets Trolled Like Never Before
- Finance Gold Prices Fell From 14-Month High As Dollar Strengthens
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez won Catalunya GP amidst chaos
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Triumph Motorcycles India is planning to launch the 2019 Speed Twin in the market on the 24th April. The 2019 Triumph Speed Twin will come with a host of upgrades, including features and mechanicals changes once launched in the Indian market.
The 2019 Triumph Speed Twin is powered by a 1,200cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 97bhp at 6,750rpm and 112Nm of torque at 4,950rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
In terms of features, the 2019 Triumph Speed Twin will come equipped with a host of equipment. This includes a retro-styled twin-pod digital instrument cluster, which displays the odometer, gear indicator, traction control setting, fuel level, distance to empty and a host of other information.
Other features also include TPMS Indicator, heated grips, bar-end mirrors, full-LED set up (headlamps, indicators and tail lights). The motorcycles also comes with three-riding modes: Rain, Road and Sport. Each mode comes with its own throttle maps and traction control settings. The 2019 Triumph Speed Twin also comes with ride-by-wire and switchable ABS and traction control as standard.
The 2019 Triumph Speed Twin rides on seven-spoke cast aluminium wheels wrapped in Pirelli Corsa 3 tyres. Braking is handled by dual discs upfront and a single disc at the rear, supported by ABS as standard. The suspension on the 2019 Street Twin is through cartridge forks at the front and twin absorbers with pre-load adjustability at the rear.
Globally, the Triumph Street Twin is available in a choice of three colours: Silver Ice and Storm Grey, Korosi Red and Storm Grey and Jet Black. However, it is yet to be seen, which of these paint schemes will be offered in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The 2019 Triumph Speed Twin India Launch
The 2019 Triumph Speed Twin will launch in the Indian market on the 24th April. Prices for the motorcycles are yet to be announced however, we can expect it to be priced similar to its competition in the Indian market. Once launched in India it will rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900RS, Ducati Scrambler 1100 and the BMW nineT.