- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 19 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 20 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 21 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News After election debacle in Bihar, Lalu Yadav skipping lunch due to anxiety
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors defeat Bucks to earn first ever Finals berth
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC has been revealed ahead of the global debut of the 2019 Triumph Rocket 3. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC is an exclusive version of the upcoming 2019 Rocket 3 and is built by Triumph's exclusive motorcycle division — Triumph Factory Custom (TFC).
TFC was launched recently and it has now revealed its rendition of the 2019 Triumph Rocket 3 and only 750 units of the motorcycle will be built. The Triumph Rocket 3 was since its inception a venerable power cruiser with immense presence on the road.
It was due for an update in 2019 and before Triumph could reveal the updated motorcycle, its custom shop has revealed its rendition and announced specs. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC has been improved massively on all fronts, especially in terms of aesthetics.
Up front are the signature twin LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. A carbon fibre visor takes up the space right above the headlamps and the insane attention to details starts right here.
Right from the screws and clamps that hold the front visor in place, to the unique plaque displaying the number of the bike among the 750 units, it is very evident that Triumph has paid a lot of attention to detail on the motorcycle.
Most of the bodywork is made up of carbon fibre and the chassis is made up of aluminium. When viewed from the side, one cannot help but get attracted to the exhaust system, which is a hydroformed three-header downpipe that ends in a tail-made carbon fibre end pipe and muffler from Arrow.
The rear end is kept nice and tidy with the rear wheel stretching out way beyond the LED Tail lamp. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC rides on 20-spoke cast aluminium wheels shod with massive tyres. The rear wheel measures 240mm in width!
Suspension duties are handled by a 47mm upside-down fork up front and a monoshock at the rear, both made by Showa. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC is powered by a new liquid-cooled, 2,500cc, three-cylinder engine. It produces a maximum power output of over 168bhp and a peak torque output of over 221Nm. The rear wheel is shaft-driven via a 6-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On Triumph Rocket 3 TFC Revealed
The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC is the perfect example of craftsmanship. It can easily be called a piece of art rather than a motorcycle. Given its limited production un, it will in all probability be used as a piece of art, allowing its buyer to parade it around with pride.