- 5 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 6 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC has been revealed ahead of the global debut of the 2019 Triumph Rocket 3. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC is an exclusive version of the upcoming 2019 Rocket 3 and is built by Triumph's exclusive motorcycle division — Triumph Factory Custom (TFC).
TFC was launched recently and it has now revealed its rendition of the 2019 Triumph Rocket 3 and only 750 units of the motorcycle will be built. The Triumph Rocket 3 was since its inception a venerable power cruiser with immense presence on the road.
It was due for an update in 2019 and before Triumph could reveal the updated motorcycle, its custom shop has revealed its rendition and announced specs. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC has been improved massively on all fronts, especially in terms of aesthetics.
Up front are the signature twin LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. A carbon fibre visor takes up the space right above the headlamps and the insane attention to details starts right here.
Right from the screws and clamps that hold the front visor in place, to the unique plaque displaying the number of the bike among the 750 units, it is very evident that Triumph has paid a lot of attention to detail on the motorcycle.
Most of the bodywork is made up of carbon fibre and the chassis is made up of aluminium. When viewed from the side, one cannot help but get attracted to the exhaust system, which is a hydroformed three-header downpipe that ends in a tail-made carbon fibre end pipe and muffler from Arrow.
The rear end is kept nice and tidy with the rear wheel stretching out way beyond the LED Tail lamp. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC rides on 20-spoke cast aluminium wheels shod with massive tyres. The rear wheel measures 240mm in width!
Suspension duties are handled by a 47mm upside-down fork up front and a monoshock at the rear, both made by Showa. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC is powered by a new liquid-cooled, 2,500cc, three-cylinder engine. It produces a maximum power output of over 168bhp and a peak torque output of over 221Nm. The rear wheel is shaft-driven via a 6-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On Triumph Rocket 3 TFC Revealed
The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC is the perfect example of craftsmanship. It can easily be called a piece of art rather than a motorcycle. Given its limited production un, it will in all probability be used as a piece of art, allowing its buyer to parade it around with pride.