- 20 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 22 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Indian badminton chief Himanta elected as BAC vice-president
- News Modi meets Venkaiah Naidu ahead of first visit to Gujarat after poll victory
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Triumph Motorcycles announced it will conduct it's first race-track training programme in India called the Triumph Track Experience. This training programme is scheduled for 26 April 2019 and will be conducted at the Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida.
According to bikewale.com, he programme is open exclusively for Triumph motorcycle owners and models that are allowed to be a part of the Triumph Track Experience are the Street Triple, Speed Triple, Daytona, and the Thruxton R.
Riders interested in the event will have to pay a registration charge of Rs 10,000 and charges will include training and track sessions. Triumph Motorcycles have restricted the total number of participants to 35 entries only. Registrations close on 25 April 2019.
Triumph aims to train riders to be fast and efficient around a race-track, and also train them to set-up a motorcycle for track usage. The Triumph Track Experience will feature Vijay Singh Ajairajpura as the lead trainer.
Vijay is three-time winner of the JK Tyre Racing Championships, and also the founder of Rajputana Customs, a Jaipur based custom motorcycle builder. Riders will be trained, given track time and also a certificate of participation.
Triumph retails 14 different models of motorcycles in India. However the models that work best on track are the Triumph Thruxton R, the Triumph Street Triple RS, and the Triumph Street Triple 765.
The Triumph Thruxton R is powered by 1.2-litre twin-cylinder petrol engine that produces 96bhp @ 6,750 rpm and 112Nm of torque @ 4,950rpm. It is available in two colours, Silver Ice and Diablo Red. The Thruxton R is priced at Rs 12.16 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Triumph Street Triple RS is powered by a 765cc three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 121bhp @ 11,700rpm and 77Nm of torque. It is available in two colours - Matte Silver Ice and Phantom Black. The Street Triple RS is priced at Rs 11.14 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Triumph Street Triple is powered by 765cc three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 111bhp @ 11,250rpm and 73Nm of torque. It is available in two colours - Phantom Black and Diablo Red. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 9.20 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Triumph Track Experience
We want in! Opportunities like these come around rarely. We're looking up someone who can loan us a motorcycle. See y'all later!