- 15 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 24 min ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- 2 hrs ago Öhlins Launches Aftermarket Suspension System For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- News Watch: Video explaining Chandrayaan-2 mission tweeted by ISRO
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Is On Cloud Nine After Having Some 'Correct Aate Ka Phulka' At Anupam Kher's House!
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Sports The tale of two chief selectors: MSK Prasad and Inzamam
- Technology Vivo Z5 Launch Set on July 31 Officially Confirmed: What to Expect
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
- Lifestyle This Designer's Tentacle Tights Are A Huge Draw On The Internet
Triumph Motorcycles announced it will conduct it's first race-track training programme in India called the Triumph Track Experience. This training programme is scheduled for 26 April 2019 and will be conducted at the Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida.
According to bikewale.com, he programme is open exclusively for Triumph motorcycle owners and models that are allowed to be a part of the Triumph Track Experience are the Street Triple, Speed Triple, Daytona, and the Thruxton R.
Riders interested in the event will have to pay a registration charge of Rs 10,000 and charges will include training and track sessions. Triumph Motorcycles have restricted the total number of participants to 35 entries only. Registrations close on 25 April 2019.
Triumph aims to train riders to be fast and efficient around a race-track, and also train them to set-up a motorcycle for track usage. The Triumph Track Experience will feature Vijay Singh Ajairajpura as the lead trainer.
Vijay is three-time winner of the JK Tyre Racing Championships, and also the founder of Rajputana Customs, a Jaipur based custom motorcycle builder. Riders will be trained, given track time and also a certificate of participation.
Triumph retails 14 different models of motorcycles in India. However the models that work best on track are the Triumph Thruxton R, the Triumph Street Triple RS, and the Triumph Street Triple 765.
The Triumph Thruxton R is powered by 1.2-litre twin-cylinder petrol engine that produces 96bhp @ 6,750 rpm and 112Nm of torque @ 4,950rpm. It is available in two colours, Silver Ice and Diablo Red. The Thruxton R is priced at Rs 12.16 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Triumph Street Triple RS is powered by a 765cc three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 121bhp @ 11,700rpm and 77Nm of torque. It is available in two colours - Matte Silver Ice and Phantom Black. The Street Triple RS is priced at Rs 11.14 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Triumph Street Triple is powered by 765cc three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 111bhp @ 11,250rpm and 73Nm of torque. It is available in two colours - Phantom Black and Diablo Red. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 9.20 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Triumph Track Experience
We want in! Opportunities like these come around rarely. We're looking up someone who can loan us a motorcycle. See y'all later!