- 24 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 24 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations, Taapsee Pannu Extends Support To The Director
- News Will not sign death warrant of farmers: Congress in RS on farm bills
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals coach Ponting says Pant performs when situation comes around
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Lifestyle The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Trek Bicycle has launched the 2019 Domane range in India. The four new Trek Domane bicycles: AL 2, AL 3, AL 4 and AL 5; are ideal for both beginners and experienced cycling enthusiasts. Prices for the bicycles start from Rs 57,999.
The all-new Trek Domane series gets a lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame which features an endurance geometry for maximum control, handling and agility. The frame is 'warrantied for life'. Thanks to the IsoSpeed carbon fork, minimum vibrations are transferred to the rider's body.
Interested buyers can choose from three group sets; including a wide range of gearing, tubeless-ready rims and puncture-resistant Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite tyres. In total, the new Domane range of bicycles from Trek is aimed to be the best on the market. We recently rode a Trek Marlin 4 and was very much impressed — check out our detailed review.
That being said, here are some of the main features of the all-new 2019 Domane AL range:
100 Series Alpha Aluminium Frame
The lightweight high-performance aluminium frame of the Trek Domane with manipulated tube shapes, provides the perfect balance between strength and weight savings. The overall capabilities are almost on par with the top-of-the-line bicycles made of composite materials.
The head tube of the 2019 Domane range is slightly higher for better stability and comfort all throughout.
The bicycles' geometry maximises the Domane's ride and handling with perfectly-tuned weight bias.
IsoSpeed Carbon Fork
The Trek Domane's carbon fork promises a smooth and sporty ride with a unique dropout placement to optimise its wheelbase. The main highlight is the ability to absorb vibrations from the road and prevent it from fatiguing your arms.
Bontrager Blendr stem technology is an efficient integration system that allows easy installation of your gear directly to the stem for a clean look and maximum user-friendliness.
Full-coverage mudguards can be equipped on the Trek Domane for a comfortable ride in less-ideal conditions.
Additional Tyre Clearance And Rack mounts
Trek Domane riders can race, ride and explore places where no road bike has gone ever before.
Speaking about the all-new Domane range, Navneet Banka, Country Manager of Trek Bicycle India shared, "Domane is one of the most popular models from our road bike portfolio and is a perfect combination of speed and comfort; while getting cyclists into the world of road cycling without a huge price tag! Domane AL series offers balanced, race-stable endurance geometry that delivers responsive and predictable handling even on the roughest roads. We have introduced the series in India keeping in mind Randonneurs and as well as beginners who want to get into endurance and leisure riding. We continue our commitment of providing Trek's global products fitted with the latest technology to the growing base of cyclists in India."