- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News Lutyens Delhi: At least 200 former MPs yet to vacate bungalows
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Trek Bicycle has launched the 2019 Domane range in India. The four new Trek Domane bicycles: AL 2, AL 3, AL 4 and AL 5; are ideal for both beginners and experienced cycling enthusiasts. Prices for the bicycles start from Rs 57,999.
The all-new Trek Domane series gets a lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame which features an endurance geometry for maximum control, handling and agility. The frame is 'warrantied for life'. Thanks to the IsoSpeed carbon fork, minimum vibrations are transferred to the rider's body.
Interested buyers can choose from three group sets; including a wide range of gearing, tubeless-ready rims and puncture-resistant Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite tyres. In total, the new Domane range of bicycles from Trek is aimed to be the best on the market. We recently rode a Trek Marlin 4 and was very much impressed — check out our detailed review.
That being said, here are some of the main features of the all-new 2019 Domane AL range:
100 Series Alpha Aluminium Frame
The lightweight high-performance aluminium frame of the Trek Domane with manipulated tube shapes, provides the perfect balance between strength and weight savings. The overall capabilities are almost on par with the top-of-the-line bicycles made of composite materials.
The head tube of the 2019 Domane range is slightly higher for better stability and comfort all throughout.
The bicycles' geometry maximises the Domane's ride and handling with perfectly-tuned weight bias.
IsoSpeed Carbon Fork
The Trek Domane's carbon fork promises a smooth and sporty ride with a unique dropout placement to optimise its wheelbase. The main highlight is the ability to absorb vibrations from the road and prevent it from fatiguing your arms.
Bontrager Blendr stem technology is an efficient integration system that allows easy installation of your gear directly to the stem for a clean look and maximum user-friendliness.
Full-coverage mudguards can be equipped on the Trek Domane for a comfortable ride in less-ideal conditions.
Additional Tyre Clearance And Rack mounts
Trek Domane riders can race, ride and explore places where no road bike has gone ever before.
Speaking about the all-new Domane range, Navneet Banka, Country Manager of Trek Bicycle India shared, "Domane is one of the most popular models from our road bike portfolio and is a perfect combination of speed and comfort; while getting cyclists into the world of road cycling without a huge price tag! Domane AL series offers balanced, race-stable endurance geometry that delivers responsive and predictable handling even on the roughest roads. We have introduced the series in India keeping in mind Randonneurs and as well as beginners who want to get into endurance and leisure riding. We continue our commitment of providing Trek's global products fitted with the latest technology to the growing base of cyclists in India."