- News Now junior doctors in Telangana warn of strike
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Trek India has launched five new top-of-the-line cycles in the country, the FX-series. The Trek FX-series hybrid cycles comes with a starting price of Rs 32,199 and goes all the way up to Rs 62,799.
The Trek FX-series consists of the FX1 (Rs 32,199), FX2 (Rs 36,299), FX3 (Rs 51,599), FX2 Disc (Rs 42,399) and FX3 Disc (Rs 62,799). The new range targets riders looking for cycles which can combine fitness, commuting and leisure riding. The hybrid range also features Trek's patented Alpha Gold aluminium frame, carbon forks, tubeless-ready rims, puncture-resistant tyres and IsoZone gel handlebars and grips; making the cycle range extremely lightweight and easy to ride around town as well.
The FX-series also comes with a unique DuoTrap S compatibility which integrates a bluetooth sensor into the frame. This provides log routes and also tracks the fitness progress which can be monitored either on the computer or a smartphone.
The IsoZone gel handlebars, further absorb any road bumps providing the rider with better control. The carbon forks further add to the comfortable riding by absorbing vibrations, not allowing the rider to fatigue quickly.
Navneet Banka, Country Manager, Trek Bicycle India stated:
"FX series is a high-class fitness bike with proven road technology and a classy component package from our hybrid bike portfolio. Like every Trek bicycle, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners & company trained technicians. We continue our commitment of providing Trek's global products fitted with latest technology to the growing base of cyclists in India."
We recently got our hands on two Trek bicycles recently, the Marlin 4 and the DS1. We rode its around for a couple of days and were thoroughly impressed with both the cycles — click here to read our review on the Marlin 4.
Thoughts On The Trek FX-series Cycles In India
The Trek FX-series is the top-of-the-line hybrid cycles range from the American bicycle manufacturer in the country. Trek Bicycles offer global products in the market and among the most popular brand among cycling enthusiasts in the country.