- 40 min ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Movies This Video Of Salman Khan Dancing With His Mother To Sia's 'Cheap Thrills' Is Too Cute To Handle!
- Technology Recap Of Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week – Xiaomi Mi A3, Galaxy A50, Redmi K20 Pro, Galaxy A7
- News Chandrayaan-2 launch successful, 'Bahubali' GSLVMk-3 places payload in GTO precisely
- Sports Explained: What is ICC Test Championship
- Lifestyle Tom Cruise's Top Gun Jacket Raises Political Debate; Know About The Iconic Piece
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
Pune-based electric two-wheeler startup Tork Motors has released a teaser video of its first-ever electric motorcycle for the road, the T6X ahead of its launch later this year. The teaser video shows the upcoming T6X being ridden through a tunnel.
The video shows off what is expected to be the soundtrack of the future with an eerie whine from the electric motorcycle's motor dominating the short clip. Tork Motors which had started accepting bookings for the T6X electric motorcycle way back in 2016, recently appointed former senior vice president (sales & marketing) of India Yamaha, Roy Kurian as its head of sales and marketing as it gets ready to finally bring its electric motorcycle to Indian roads. The Pune based electric motrcycle startup is expected to launch the bike later this year with deliveroes set to start soon afterwards.
While the video only reveals the soundtrack of the T6X, Tork Motors has already released quite a few details about its first offering in the two-wheeler market. Tork Motors claims that BLDC motor of the T6X sends 27Nm of instantly available torque to the rear wheel of the performance motorcycle ensuring that its riders will be the quickest at the traffic lights.
The battery powering the motor is 72Ah lithium-ion unit that can regain upto 80 per cent of its charge in just an hour of charge. A full charge of the battery pack will allow the rider to ride the T6X for 100 kilometers at a cruising speed of 100km/h.
The Torq T6X features a trellis frame chassis along with conventional telescopic front forks and rear monoshock suspension setp. The disc brakes (267mm up front and 220mm at the rear) help bring the electric motorcycle to a stop quickly. Thanks to the wonders of regenerative braking, the bike also charges its battery pack whenever it slows down. The T6X sits on 17-inch alloy wheels that sport 80/100-17 (front) and 110/80-17 (rear) tyres.
Other cool features on the Tork T6X electric bike include a 4.3-inch TFT display with cloud and app connecitivity along with navigation and the Tork Intuitive Response Operating System which can learn and and adapt to the way a rider rides the e-motorcycle. The system also allows for different riding modes.