- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 11 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Pune-based electric two-wheeler startup Tork Motors has released a teaser video of its first-ever electric motorcycle for the road, the T6X ahead of its launch later this year. The teaser video shows the upcoming T6X being ridden through a tunnel.
The video shows off what is expected to be the soundtrack of the future with an eerie whine from the electric motorcycle's motor dominating the short clip. Tork Motors which had started accepting bookings for the T6X electric motorcycle way back in 2016, recently appointed former senior vice president (sales & marketing) of India Yamaha, Roy Kurian as its head of sales and marketing as it gets ready to finally bring its electric motorcycle to Indian roads. The Pune based electric motrcycle startup is expected to launch the bike later this year with deliveroes set to start soon afterwards.
While the video only reveals the soundtrack of the T6X, Tork Motors has already released quite a few details about its first offering in the two-wheeler market. Tork Motors claims that BLDC motor of the T6X sends 27Nm of instantly available torque to the rear wheel of the performance motorcycle ensuring that its riders will be the quickest at the traffic lights.
The battery powering the motor is 72Ah lithium-ion unit that can regain upto 80 per cent of its charge in just an hour of charge. A full charge of the battery pack will allow the rider to ride the T6X for 100 kilometers at a cruising speed of 100km/h.
The Torq T6X features a trellis frame chassis along with conventional telescopic front forks and rear monoshock suspension setp. The disc brakes (267mm up front and 220mm at the rear) help bring the electric motorcycle to a stop quickly. Thanks to the wonders of regenerative braking, the bike also charges its battery pack whenever it slows down. The T6X sits on 17-inch alloy wheels that sport 80/100-17 (front) and 110/80-17 (rear) tyres.
Other cool features on the Tork T6X electric bike include a 4.3-inch TFT display with cloud and app connecitivity along with navigation and the Tork Intuitive Response Operating System which can learn and and adapt to the way a rider rides the e-motorcycle. The system also allows for different riding modes.