- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 20 hrs ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 23 hrs ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Over 380 Ladakhi-origin police personnel to be transferred from J&K to Ladakh
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Pune-based electric two-wheeler startup Tork Motors has released a teaser video of its first-ever electric motorcycle for the road, the T6X ahead of its launch later this year. The teaser video shows the upcoming T6X being ridden through a tunnel.
The video shows off what is expected to be the soundtrack of the future with an eerie whine from the electric motorcycle's motor dominating the short clip. Tork Motors which had started accepting bookings for the T6X electric motorcycle way back in 2016, recently appointed former senior vice president (sales & marketing) of India Yamaha, Roy Kurian as its head of sales and marketing as it gets ready to finally bring its electric motorcycle to Indian roads. The Pune based electric motrcycle startup is expected to launch the bike later this year with deliveroes set to start soon afterwards.
While the video only reveals the soundtrack of the T6X, Tork Motors has already released quite a few details about its first offering in the two-wheeler market. Tork Motors claims that BLDC motor of the T6X sends 27Nm of instantly available torque to the rear wheel of the performance motorcycle ensuring that its riders will be the quickest at the traffic lights.
The battery powering the motor is 72Ah lithium-ion unit that can regain upto 80 per cent of its charge in just an hour of charge. A full charge of the battery pack will allow the rider to ride the T6X for 100 kilometers at a cruising speed of 100km/h.
The Torq T6X features a trellis frame chassis along with conventional telescopic front forks and rear monoshock suspension setp. The disc brakes (267mm up front and 220mm at the rear) help bring the electric motorcycle to a stop quickly. Thanks to the wonders of regenerative braking, the bike also charges its battery pack whenever it slows down. The T6X sits on 17-inch alloy wheels that sport 80/100-17 (front) and 110/80-17 (rear) tyres.
Other cool features on the Tork T6X electric bike include a 4.3-inch TFT display with cloud and app connecitivity along with navigation and the Tork Intuitive Response Operating System which can learn and and adapt to the way a rider rides the e-motorcycle. The system also allows for different riding modes.