- 18 min ago Tata Offers Automatic Transmission On The Tigor
- 25 min ago Revolt e-Bike Features Multiple Switchable Exhaust Sounds; Unveiling Tomorrow
- 2 hrs ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk First Drive Review — The Premium Off-Roader You’ve Been Waiting For!
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Movies The Secret Life Of Pets 2 Full Movie Leaked On Tamilrockers To Download In HD!
- Technology India Planning To Build Its Own Space Station By 2030
- Lifestyle How To Take Care Of Your Skin This Monsoon Season
- News Moily suggests a referendum on EVMs, says everybody is suspecting them
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Eugeneson Lyngdoh returns to Bengaluru FC
- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tork Motorcycles, a Pune-based electric two-wheeler startup is working on introducing its first product for the Indian market. The company will launch their performance-oriented electric motorcycle, the T6X sometime either by late-2019 or early 2020.
Ahead of its launch, the Tork T6X electric motorcycle has been spied testing for the first time. As seen from the spy shots from Zigwheels, the T6X electric motorcycle will come with an in-house developed trellis frame with the electric motor as the stressed member.
The electric motor is situated in the same place as a conventional IC engine, below the rider's seat resulting in better mass centralisation and low centre of gravity. Power from the electric motor is transferred to the rear wheels through a chain drive system.
The suspension and brakes on the Tork T6X electric motorcycle are through conventional methods. This includes telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear. The electric motorcycle also comes with disc brakes on either end with CBS.
Powering the T6X motorcycle is a 6Kw electric motor producing 27Nm of peak torque. The electric motorcycle is said to have a cruising speed of 100km/h and max range of 100km. It comes with a fast-charging battery which can complete 80 per cent charge in just one hour. The batteries themselves are said to be IP-Certified.
In terms of design, the Tork T6X electric motorcycle comes with an upright riding position, with high-set handlebars and slightly rear-set footpegs. The bodywork itself is minimal, while the motorcycle uses halogen headlamps and LED turn indicators.
Thoughts On The Tork T6X Electric Motorcycle
The T6X electric motorcycle is the first product from the Pune-based startup. The Tork T6X is expected to be launched in the Indian market either by late 2019 or early 2020. Once launched in India, we can expect the Tork T6X to be priced around Rs 1.5 lakh, ex-showroom