- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Makes It Clear That Her Priority Is Acting, Not Stardom
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- News Anyone who harms ongoing peace process in Kashmir will be jailed: Ram Madhav
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The Telangana Police has been gaining millions of likes online after posting a witty reply to a Twitter user who accused the police of fining him incorrectly alleging a violation of traffic rules. Mohammad Mubeen took to Twitter, posting a picture in support of his claim, however, it was the Telangana Police's witty response that stole the online show.
"Sir we were only two members riding on the bike. But police have issued me challan for triple riding. Look closely sir we were only two," Mubeen said on Twitter while posting a photograph showing two people riding a motorcycle along with a blue bag placed between them. That bag apparently led to the confusion, creating an illusion that there were three people on the bike instead of two.
The Telangana Police responded rather quickly shut the trolling attempt down with a sassy reply. Addressing the man's concern on Twitter, the police department said that they have placed a request to change the violation from 'Triple riding to W/O helmet', adding that people should always wear a helmet and follow the traffic rules.
The tweet reads, "Sir, your request has been considered and we have placed a request to change the violation from Triple riding to W/O helmet. Please follow traffic rules and always wear a helmet."
The sharp-witted reply from the police department kick started a hilarious riot online with Twitterati leaving hilarious remarks on the comments thread. Some folk advised the man to photoshop the image to add helmets, while others wondered if the supposed third person got off the bike to click the picture.
Thoughts About The Telangana Police's Witty Remarks
We are impressed with the Telangana police. Most cops in the country are known for sticking to what they have written on an issued challan, but these guys took the time to correct a mistake they made, and they corrected it with style. This is not the first time the cops have had a field day on social media. Whoever manages their social media is a genius!
As always, Twitterati keeps making us laugh!