- 35 min ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 3 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 4 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Mohammed Shami's estranged wife Hasin Jahan has this to say on his hat-trick
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched their 2019 V-Strom 650XT ABS in India. The prices for the new 2019 model remains unchanged at Rs 7.46 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). However, the 2019 model does come with a number of subtle updates along with a few additional features.
The additional features on the 2019 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT ABS include hazard lights and side reflectors. In terms of cosmetic updates, the adventure-tourer offering from Suzuki comes with two new paint schemes — Champion Yellow & Pearl White.
The design of the V-Strom 650XT is inspired by its elder and more powerful sibling, the V-Strom 1000. It continues to carry forward the same design language, with no other changes apart from the ones mentioned above.
The Suzuki V-Strom 650XT was first launched in India last year. The middle-weight adventure-tourer is the third model after the Hayabusa and GSX-S750 to be assembled in the Indian market. The 2019 V-Strom 650XT continues to offer all the features as seen on the model earlier. This includes three-way height adjustable windscreen, easy-start system, semi-digital analogue instrument cluster and a three-stage traction control system.
The 2019 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT is powered by the same 645cc V-twin engine producing 70bhp and 62.3Nm of torque. It is further mated to a six-speed manual gearbox tuned for long-distance riding.
The V-Strom 650XT comes with conventional telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear, with pre-load and rebound adjustability. Braking is handled by dual 310mm and single 260mm disc at the front and rear, respectively. The brakes are further supported by dual-channel ABS system as standard.
Satoshi Uchida, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said, "We have received an overwhelming response since the launch of Suzuki V-Strom 650XT last year, we wish to continue the momentum and win the hearts of our customer in 2019 as well. We are delighted to introduce the 2019 edition of Suzuki V-Strom 650XT which comes in added with features and will add to the attractiveness of this very capable motorcycle."
Thoughts On The 2019 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT ABS
The V-Strom 650XT is one of the most-affordable ADV-tourer in the segment in India. It is the second middle-weight offering from the Japanese brand in the country, after the GSX-S750. The 2019 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT ABS rivals the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 650 in the Indian market.