- 8 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 8 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 11 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- Technology Most Trending Samsung Smartphones – Galaxy Note10, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A90 And More
- News IRCTC offers 5-day tour to Kanyakumari, Rameswaram and Madurai; details here
- Sports Vinay Kumar bids adieu to Karnataka; joins Puducherry
- Movies RIP Khayyam: Lata Mangeshkar, Javed Akhtar, PM Modi Tweet Condolence Messages
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycles has launched the 2019 GSX-S750 in the Indian market. The new 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 is priced at Rs 7.46 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The 2019 GSX-S750 model comes with a number of cosmetic changes and also get two additional colours.
The 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 is the same as last year, however, it now comes with two new colour options - Metallic Matte Black and Pearl Glacier White. Both colour schemes on the GSX-S750 now also come with updated graphics. The new colour scheme along with the new graphics, was introduced in the global market back in February 2019 and is now available in India as well.
Apart from the cosmetic updates, no other changes have been made on the 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 for the Indian market. The 2019 GSX-S750 remains unchanged mechanically. It continues to be powered by the same 749cc in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 114bhp at 10,500rpm and 81Nm of torque at 9,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension is handled by 41mm upside-down front forks from Kayaba and a seven-step pre-load adjustable monoshock at the rear. Disc brakes are available on both ends of the motorcycle, with ABS as standard.
Devashish Handa, Vice-President, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd, stated:
"We are delighted to bring the 2019 edition of GSX-750 in two new color schemes along with the exciting graphics to build up the style quotient and make it more appealing. We are confident that the exclusivity and the new style will enhance the charisma of the apex predator rider. Since its launch last year, Suzuki GSX-S750 has received an overwhelming response and we wish to continue the momentum with the latest offering."
The 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 continues to offer a number of features. This includes a three-mode traction control system, low RPM assist, LED headlamp and tail lights, Nissin-sourced dual-channel ABS and a fully-digital LCD instrument cluster.
Thoughts On The 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 Launch In India
The 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 comes with just minor cosmetic updates, while remaining unchanged mechanically. The 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 continues to rival the likes of the Triumph Street Triple, Ducati Monster 821 and the Kawasaki Z900.